Chapter 37.

Everywhere I go, Matt has to tag along with me now. He calls it "Protecting." I call it "Annoying."

At first I was happy I mean we got to spend time with each other. Now I just feel like it's forced. Like he has to love me. I can't even go to the bathroom without him hovering over the door.

"Matt, I'm going to the store I'll be back." I yelled.

"Okay hold on I'll be there in a second."

I sighed. This is frustrating. I literally just need to go to the store for milk and diapers. He came down the stairs with his keys and the kids.

"You ready?" He asked.

"Can I go by myself? I'm not 2 years old." I said folding my arms.

"I told you that I love you and I-"

I cut him off. "Yeah yeah yeah and you don't want me to get hurt blah blah blah." I snatched the keys from his hands and slammed the door.

I started the car and he joined me. Not by my choice. We arrived at Walmart.

"Can you handle not being attached to my hip for once?" I asked.

"I need to go with you though."

I slammed my hands on the steering wheel. "You don't need to do anything for me! I can't even go to the bathroom without you because you think I'm going to get hurt! News flash Keaton hasn't been to the house since forever ago! We had to postpone our wedding because of this! I'm getting sick and tired Matt. Sick and tired." I said gripping the wheel.

"Alright." He said quietly.

"Alright what?"

"You can go." He pulled out his phone and started texting.

"Thank you." I said quietly.

I happily slammed the door shut and walked into Walmart. I grabbed the diapers when I accidentally ran into someone.

"Oh wow I'm sorry." I said picking up their items.

"It's not a problem." He said chuckling.

I look up and see these big, brown, beautiful eyes. I could just stare at them forever.

"My name is Sam. Sam Pottorff." He said sticking out his hand.

"Oh I'm Justice. Justice Dallas. I'm soon to be Justice Espinosa." I said chuckling.

"Beautiful name for a for a beautiful lady." He said smirking.

I laughed. "Thank you."

"So I assume Cameron Dallas is related to you?"

"Uh yeah twin brother. Do you know him?"

"Actually yeah. We're friends."

"That's awesome! I'll have to tell him that I ran into at the store."

"Yeah. Well since you're getting married, I guess I can't ask you on a date. But as FRIENDS, we could right?"

I laugh. "I think I can convince my fionce. That was a lie. Matt would be playing a game of 25 questions and then tag along.

I love Matt, but right now I'm annoyed with him.

"So it's a yes? We can hang out?"

"Yeah!" I said smiling.

"Okay here's my number." He took my phone and put it in.

"Lol Sam the Blam?" I laughed.

"Yeah it's good right?"

"Totally. Here's my number."

"That one chick named Justice?" He laughed.

"I know I'm original." I said brushing my shoulders.

He offered to walk me to the car.

"So I'll text you later?" He said smiling.

"Okay" I said. I have him a quick hug and hopped in the car.

"Who was that?" Matt asked. Here we go.

"He's a friend." I said plainly.

"What's his name?"

"Sam."

"Sam what?"

"Sam pottorff."

"Where is he from?"

I gripped the steering wheel. "Oh my gosh Matt! We are not playing 20 questions! I'm done." I said driving home.

I slammed the door shut and went to get the kids out of the back and I carried them inside.

I laid them down and changed their diapers. I went downstairs to make them a quick bottle before they had to take a nap.

"I'm sorry." Matt said.

I just scoffed.

"what?"

"You're only sorry because I'm mad at you." I said,

"No. I really am sorry."

"Sure Matt." I turned around and he grabbed my waist.

"I just don't want to lose you. You're a once in a lifetime opportunity. You mean the world to me Justice. You really do. I'm sorry I'm being annoying I just love you."

"You're not going to lose me Matt. I'm always going to be here with you and our kids. Trust me on that one. You just need to chill though. You don't need to go everywhere with me 24/7. We're not 16 anymore."

"Alright alright alright." He gave me a kiss.

I went upstairs and checked my phone and sure enough I had a text from Sam the Blam.

Hey it's Sam the Blam!! Haha.

Oh hey it's that one chick named Justice! Lol.

Yeah. I was thinking that we could get together tomorrow? Cameron will be there and I have some friends I want you to meet. You're fionce can come too.

Okay cool that sounds like a plan.

Okay my address is 1226 Pacific Dr. And be there at like 6:30?

Okay sounds good! :)

Okay see you tomorrow! ;)

I went downstairs to tell Matt about the plan.

"Hey Sam invited us to go to his house and hang out. Cameron is going to be there so you won't be a loner." I said making a pouty face.

He laughed. "Okay sounds good."

"That's it? Your not going to 20 question me or anything?"

"Nope." He said kissing my forehead.

..........................

Sorry it was boring. I'm lame I know. But what do you think about Matt taking a break from all social media? I can't believe people would "commit" if he didn't follow him. But I miss seeing his face and his tweets. And MAGCON is coming to Chicago! Whose excited?!