Chapter 30.

6 months and many mood swings later, I'm finally 9 months pregnant! I'm expecting to end up in a hospital bed any time now. My stomach is about to pop.

Did I tell you that Matt FINALLY proposed to me? Well, about 2 months ago in Times Square he proposed. A little part of me still feels like he's only doing this because he has to. But the rest of me is telling me it's because he wants too.

I was sitting on the couch next to Matt, eating ice cream on my stomach. Another perk to being pregnant.

"Are you excited? I mean any day now you should be holding 2 bundles of joy." Said Matt.

"I'm excited for sure but I'm also scared. I mean what if something goes wrong?" I say.

"Shh don't talk like that. You will be fine. I know it." He said winking at me.

Just as I was about to get up, Cameron and Courtney(his wife) burst through the door.

"Hey sis!" He said giving me a hug.

"Hey. What are you guys doing here?"

"What so now I can't visit you anymore?" He said smirking.

"You know you're always welcome here anytime." Said Matt.

"Good good. Hey Matt can I talk to you in the kitchen really quick?" Said Cameron.

"Yeah no problem."

Now it was just Courtney and I sitting in our living room. I've never liked her. She seems.... Sketchy. Like I personally feel like she's not all she says she is.

"So how have you been?" I said politely.

"Fine."

"That's good."

"Yeah."

I've always felt like Cameron could do much better. Not the Courtney isn't pretty, but it's her personality. She's way to snobby and demanding. She always has to have to best. One time she made Cameron take off work just so she could use his credit card and go shopping. Selfish much.

"So are you excited to see the kids?" I might sound selfish but I just don't want to sit here and let everything be awkward.

"Why would I be excited? 2 other clones of you? Ew." She said snooty.

"That was rude."

"What are you going to do about it?" She said smirking.

As much as I wanted to slap her I restrained. I went outside and took a breather. I went back inside and sat on the couch calmly.

"Why do you have to be so mean?" I said calmly. Not trying to start a argument.

"Because I can be."

"Well since you're in MY house, I would appreciate if you said something nice or nothing at all."

"Boo hoo."

I just sat there in silence. Negativity could affect my blood pressure which could affect my kids.

She took out a cigarette and started smoking.

"Do you want one?" She asked. She already knew the answer to it.

"Why would I want a cigarette? I'm pregnant." I said plainly.

"You know, you don't deserve Matt." She said blowing out smoke.

"And why is that?" I said squinting my eyes.

"Him and I belong together."

I laughed. "You're sick."

"That's not what he said last weekend." She said smirking.

"What are you talking about?"

"I think you and I both know what I'm talking about." She said.

Could Matt really be cheating on me with Courtney? I mean he wasn't home last weekend on Friday. Maybe she's just trying to get into my head. After all she is manipulative.

"Matt wouldn't cheat on me." I said.

"I don't know Justice." She said smirking. "We had a pretty good time last Friday."

Just as she said that Cameron and Matt came back in laughing.

"Thanks for the advice man." Said Cameron.

"No problem." Said Matt.

Later that night Matt and I were laying in bed. What if he really was cheating on me? I could be laying in bed with a cheater.

.........................................

I know it's a lame chapter but I hope you like it! Thank you guys for all the reads and votes and comments! I love you guys so much!!