Chapter 16.

Sadly, we all had to wake up at 4am and be on the plane by 5am. We all woke up looking like slobs.

All I did was brush my teeth, wash my face, throw on some sunglasses and earphones and waited in the lobby. I was still upset about all the hate I was getting but I didn't want to worry the boys. I'll get over it, maybe.

We all got into the limo. I could feel Nash's eyes on me the whole time. Creepy. We had an hour delay so I decided to go get breakfast.

"Hey babe, I'm going to go get breakfast. You want me to get you something?"

"That would be great." He said.

"I'll come with you." Nash said.

Creep.

We were both walking to Starbucks in silence. I don't know why he wanted to come with me.

I ordered Matt and I's drink and a bagel. Nash ordered his drink. As we were walking back, I worked up the courage to talk to Nash.

"So how do you like the tour so far?" I asked.

"It's good." He said.

"That's cool." Well that convo was short. When we got back to the airport, I gave Matt his drink. After about 30 mins, I was knocked out on his shoulder. 30 mins later, someone was violently shaking me.

"Justice wake up!" I heard a familiar voice say.

"What?" I said in an annoying tone.

"We are boarding on the plane right now." Said Nash.

"Where is Matt?" I asked.

"He took your luggage and saved you to a seat."

"Oh, thanks for waking me up."

"Anything for you.... I mean anytime." He said nervously.

"Yeah." He's making me uncomfortable so I just left and headed for the plane. Like I said, creep.

I found Matt and sat down by him.

"Thanks for taking my luggage." I kissed his check.

"Anytime babe." Said Matt.

I feel asleep within 5 mins of the plane ride but the whole time I was sleeping I could feel bright blue eyes staring at me the whole time.

.........................

Sorry if this was boring haha thanks for reading though!