Teens/Half Daedra - Javi

Name: Javi Guevenne

Age: 20

Nickname: None

Gender: Male

Birthday: December 25th

Looks: Javi has short, close cropped dark brown hair and blue-grey eyes, with slightly tanned skin. His outfits generally vary from time to time; when he's angry, his eyes can change into various colors. His weapons are his magical abilities, and he doesn't normally carry a staff.

Likes: Alcohol, beautiful people, having a good time, being with his new friends, churros, chimichangas, and other foods

Dislikes: Being forgotten, people hating him because of who his parents are, evil people in general

Personality: You'd half expect Javi to be extremely dark, due to his parentage. However, he's just a happy, funny, alcohol loving guy. He loves to tell awful jokes, and he'll do it with a smile on his face. He tends to try and keep the morale up, even in bad times. Beware ladies, he's quite the flirt.

Sexuality: Bisexual (leans more towards the ladies)

Other: He is the son of Sanguine and Namira. He's mostly fluent in Spanish; he also calls nearly every girl he meets "chica". Also, he is quite good friends with Fey Mora.
His biggest fear is being forgotten; he's afraid of losing all of the friends he's made.
It's also believed he is deeply afraid of one Jason Miller; most likely it is due to the fact that Jason is a werewolf.

Quotes: "The day just gets better and better, doesn't it?" "Eyyy chica, I'd just like to say how beautiful you are today! No, seriously! Don't run away!" "I don't want you to forget about me. Please."

Theme Songs:

Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen

Despacito by Justin Bieber, Luis Fonzi, and Daddy Yankee

Immortals by Fall Out Boy

Livin La Vida Loca by Ricky Martin