Chapter 13.

We eventually made our way back to the hotel, not that we were trying to. We had wondered the streets for about 5 hours doing absolutely nothing.

Once we got into our room, we cuddled in bed and feel asleep. We had about 5 hours till we had to get up for MagCon. I was excited, but I also want to sleep. So badly.

4 hours later. I look at the clock and it said 11 am. We had to be ready by 11:45. I got up and took a quick shower. I but on black and white tribal print leggings, a black oversized sweater, and vans. I curled my hair loosely, put on some makeup, and put on my earrings. I assume Matt was with Cameron, so I grabbed my phone and headed his room.

I opened his door and I saw Cam and Matt watching TV. I went over and hugged Cam, and went and sat by Matt and gave him a quick peck.

"Are you guys ready to go? I'm sure the other boys are down there."

"Yup." They both said in unison.

When we got down there, there was a huge crowd. I was shocked. This was bigger than it was at Florida. Everyone was screaming and crying. Why would they want to cry over me? I'm just an average teenager like them.

I talked to as many fans as I could talk to. But this one girl stood out to me the most. She had cuts on her wrist. That reminded me of myself when I was 13-14.

"Oh my goodness, you're Justice Dallas! I love you so much. You're such a huge inspiration to me. You saved my life." She showed me her wrist.

I started crying. "You are a beautiful, strong, amazing, wonderful woman. I'm so proud of you." I hugged her.

She hugged me back. "Thank you so much, for saving my life." I signed her scares on her wrist. I also took a photo with her.

"If you ever need help, just DM me on twitter. I'll answer, I promise." I gave her one last hug.

I took out my phone and tweeted @JusticeDallasxo I just met one amazing, beautiful, wonderful girls. Stay strong beautiful. Xoxo.

We met a couple of fans and we had finished. I didn't wait for Matt. I just went into my room, changed, and cried. Cried because I used to be that 13-14 year old girl. About 30 mins later, Matt came back in.

"Babe what happened?" He had panic in his voice. He came over and cuddled with me.

I told him the story.

He took my wrist and cupped them in his hand.

"I don't want to look at my wrist." I said looking away.

"Babe look at me. These scars

tell a story. They say a message. They say 'Pain doesn't last forever. You can get through this.' You are an inspiration to young girls. You are a beautiful, amazing person. I look at you and think 'how did I get so lucky?' You amaze me everyday. I'm so lucky I get to call you mine. I love you so much. More than you will ever know." He kissed my wrist then kissed me.

"I love you so much Matt. Thank you for being the best boyfriend ever." I kissed him again.

The rest of the night we snuggled and shared laughs. I love him more than he will ever know.