Chapter 65

Chapter 65

Colton's POV

*One Month Later*

Every night, I sneak out to see Bella. No one is going to stop me from seeing Bella, I don't care. She is the love of my life and I can't wait to graduate so we can be together all the time.

I grabbed onto my windowsill and pulled myself up. You would think after a month of this, I would be better at climbing in and out of a window but I still struggle.

"SHIT!" I screamed, seeing a figure sitting on my bed. I let go and ripped multiple shingles off the roof, just trying to not die. I clutched onto the edge of the roof, hanging by my fingertips.

"Colton Brice Longsworth! You are dead!" My dad growled, leaning out of the window. I dropped to the ground as my parents ran out of the house.

"What in the world do you think you are doing out of your room at three am?" My dad questioned.

"You better have not been at Bella's!" My mom exclaimed, wagging her finger at me.

"Chill." I said, I may have still been a little high and tipsy. I touched my back pocket and noticed the phone Bella gave me wasn't there. "Shit!" I exclaimed, dropping to the ground and looking for it.

"Looking for this?" My dad questioned, showing me the phone. "We took away your phone for a reason Colton! We do not want you seeing this girl!"

"She's the love of my life! I can't not see her!"

"Jesus, Colton. You are sixteen." My mom said.

"You and dad met in eighth grade!"

"Yes, but it's different." My dad protested.

"How? You met the love of your life when you were thirteen. And me finding the love of my life at sixteen is ridiculous?"

"She's not good for you! You're sneaking out of the house, skipping class, lying to us, smoking. This isn't you Colton! You weren't even that bad with Jennifer!" My mom said, her voice cracking. "Please listen to us. We don't want to bury you before your graduation. We don't want to see you go to juvie again, or even worse, jail. You could be seriously fucking up your future Colton! We're just trying to do what's best for you, and Bella is not it."

"Come here." My dad said, gripping my wrist and pulling me into the house. He opened the drawer on the entryway table and pulled out a few brochures. "If you don't stop this behavior, we're sending you to military school. We can't deal with this anymore Colton. It's either you stop what you're doing or you get whipped into shape at an all boys military school."

"Do you want to go to a military school?" My mom asked.

"Hell no!"

"Okay, then say goodbye." She said, handing the phone from Bella back to me.

Colton~ We have to break up. My parents are threatening to send me to an all boys military school. I can't do that. I'm sorry. I will always love you. Goodbye my love.

I handed the phone to my dad, tears running down my face.

"I know that was hard, but it's for the best." My mom said, wrapping her arm around my shoulder as my dad started to disassemble the phone, smashing it up as best as he could. My mom walked me up to my room, closing and locking my window.

"Goodnight, we're only doing this because we love you." She said, closing my door. 

I ended up crying myself to sleep. This sucks.

***********************************************************************

Is Colton actually going to straighten up?

15 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER (NO SPAM)