Chapter 134: Garage Sale

Andy's POV

*One Month Later*

"Thank you, have a good day." I said to a couple who walked away with Brandon's old bed, putting the money in a lock box I had on a table I was sitting behind. I watched the people scattered across my driveway, looking at what I had to offer.

"Dad, what is this?" Blade asked.

"I'm having a garage sale."

"Well, I know that. I saw several signs with your address on it and had to come here to make sure it was true. What I mean is, why?"

"I have a lot of extra stuff laying around the house that I don't need anymore, causing clutter. It's always nice to have a little of extra money as well."

"You didn't think to consult us before selling stuff that might mean anything to us?" Blade shrieked.

"Blade, I'm selling stuff that you guys have long forgotten about. I kept anything that might have any sentimental value to avoid hurt feelings. This is just crap your mom and I collected over the years that we no longer have use for."

"Is this why you were cleaning out the attic last week?"

"Exactly. Now if you excuse me, I have a customer." I said, turning my attention to the woman walking up to the table.

"I can't believe you." Blade huffed, storming back to her car. Luckily no one else in my family showed up and I was free to do as I pleased with my garage sale. Hopefully they'll understand one day why I'm doing this.

***********************************************************************

Did Blade overrreact?

15 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER (NO SPAM)