Chapter 16: Bryce

Chapter 16: Bryce

COLTON'S POV

I sat down at lunch with Cassie and we started to eat. Amanda walked up with a boy.

"Hey guys, this is my new friend Bryce. Bryce, this is Cassie and Colton."

"Nice to meet you." I smiled.

"Hey, you're in my Biology class!" Cassie said.

"Oh yeah, I recognize you." He said.

"We were put together for a project in English." Amanda explained.

"Hey, so were we." Cassie laughed.

"WE ARE OVER BRAYDEN!" I heard a girl shriek and looked to see Brayden get white milk dumped on his head. I burst out laughing and my group of friends looked at me.

"He's an asshole, he deserves it." I said and they all laughed as well. Sabrina stormed out of the cafeteria while Brayden just sat there, milk dripping from his hair.

*One Week Later*

"What time do you need me to pick you up?" My dad asked as he pulled up in front of Cassie's house.

"I don't know. I'll text you."

"Okay, see you later." He said as I grabbed my bag and walked up to her door. I knocked on the door and Cassie's mom opened the door.

"Hi, you must be Colton." She said.

"Yes ma'am."

"Very nice to meet you, the kids are in the back."

"Nice to meet you too." I said, walking into the house and walking through, reaching the back door. I opened it and walked out to see Bryce, Cassie and Amanda in the pool.

"Hey! It's Colton!" Bryce said and the girls turned to look at me.'

"Hi Colton!" The girls smiled and waved. I waved back and put my bag on the table, kicking off my flip flops and taking off my shirt. 

"Thank God you've come to save me from these girls." Bryce joked which made the girls splash him. I laughed and took a running start, doing a cannon ball into the pool and splashing the other three.

"Hey!" The girls complained.

"Nice." Bryce smirked. 

"Let's play Marco Polo!" Amanda suggested.

"NOT IT!" Cassie yelled.

"NOT IT!" Amanda and I yelled at the same time.

"Fuck." Bryce groaned and closed his eyes. "Marco!"

"You've gotta wait!" Amanda said and Bryce groaned again. We spread out to separate ends of the pool. "Now!" Amanda said.

"Marco!"

"Polo!" We called and Bryce moved towards the middle.

"Marco!"

"Polo!" He started to move towards Amanda.

"Marco!"

"Polo!" We said as Amanda tried to get away but he kept getting closer.

"Marco!"

"Polo!" We said, Amanda getting next to Cassie, Bryce swimming towards them.

"Marco!"

"Polo!" We said and they tried to quickly move away.

"Marco!"

"Polo!" Bryce rushed and tagged Cassie.

"Damnit." She sighed. We played that for a while more and played some other games. Cassie's mom made us food so we got out and sat at the table on the patio and ate. We hung out until it got dark and my dad came to pick me up.

"Did you have fun?"

"Yeah." I smiled.

******************************************************************************************

Sorry it was short. I was busy all day with family and I just finished homework.

Bryce ^^^^

Listneing to Game Over~ Falling In Reverse

20 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER