Chapter 113

Chapter 113

Colton's POV

*One Month Later*

I am now a month into school and my new job. Of course, business isn't the most interesting topic, but I'm excited to finish and start my own business. My job on the other hand is great. I've only cleaned equipment and rented it out, but I'm getting paid well and hoping  to get to teach lessons next summer. My boss said as we get deeper into the winter, he might have to cut some of my shifts but he stays open all year because people will surf in any weather in California since it's nice most of the year. I am prepared to pick up a second job though during the winter to make a little extra money to cover bills.

I was laying in my bed with Cassie, the two of us cuddling. I smiled down at her as we watched TV. I grabbed her face and made her turn towards me. I pressed my lips to her, starting to kiss her. She kissed back, wrapping her arms around me. I gripped her hips and pulled her close to me as we made out. 

I lifted her shirt over her head and dropped it to the ground. I swiftly unhooked her bra and pushed that to the ground as well. I took off my shirt and started groping her breasts. I hadn't had sex since Izzy and I was so ready. I unbuttoned her jeans and slid them down, she kicked them off and I undid my jeans, taking them off. I started to push her panties down but she stopped me.

"I can't." She said, rolling onto her back.

"What's wrong?"

"We can't have sex?"

"Why not?"

"I'm going to need you to get tested."

"What? Tested?"

"Don't act dumb Colton!" She exclaimed, sitting up. "I need you to go get tested for STD's!"

"What? I don't fucking have STD's! I havent had sex in like two years!"

"STD's don't just go away like that! Some don't even show up for five to ten years!"

"Don't you think I would know if I had one?"

"Oh my god, how dumb can you be. We took the same health class, right? Some STD's don't even show signs! Just, please go get tested. Your first girlfriend was some whore who slept around and I'm pretty sure your second one didn't lose her virginity to you. I just want to be safe, okay."

"Well, what if I do have a STD then?"

"Then, you get it treated and we can move forward. Look, I'm not doing this because I don't want to have sex with you. I'm doing this because I really do. I'm in love with you Colton and you have no idea how hard that was to stop. But, I just want to protect myself."

"I was planning to use a condom." I said, opening my bedside drawer to reveal a box of condoms.

"Cool, so I won't get pregnant. I'm on birth control so I wasn't worried about that. STD's can still be passed, even with condoms. Why are you fighting me?"

"I'm horny and broke." I sighed.

"I promise, once you prove to me you're clean, I'll make it worth the wait, okay?" She smirked, pecking my lips. "Now, I should probably go." She said, standing up and beginning to get dressed. Once she was fully dressed, she kissed me again.

"I hope you'll do this and I hope you understand why I want you to do this. I love you."

"I love you too." I said as she left.

"FUCK!" I groaned once I heard the front door close. What the hell am I going to do?

*******************************************************************

Should Colton get tested?

15 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER (NO SPAM)