Chapter 49

Chapter 49

Colton's POV

*One Week Later*

Jen and I were laying on the hood of my car, staring up at the night sky and holding hands. I truly loved this girl and could see a future for us.

"Jennifer." I said.

"Yeah?" She asked.

"Do you ever think about a future between us?"

"W-What do you mean?" She asked.

"I am so in love with you. Sometimes I just sit and imagine our relationship lasting way beyond high school and having a real future together." She let go of my hand and sat up.

"Colton, I think you're reading too much into this."

"W-What?"

"Colton, we're sixteen. This relationship is just for fun."

"That's not how I see it."

"Well, that's how I do. I don't see a future with you Colton. Maybe in my late twenties, when I'm ready to settle down, if our paths cross again I can see a future. I'm just not ready to be tied to one person yet."

"Wait...are you cheating on me?" I asked, sliding off the car.

"Colton, I thought we had an open relationship!"

"Why the hell would you think that?"

"I don't know! I thought you knew about what I was doing!"

"My friends were right about you! I fucking threw away everything for you Jennifer! How many fucking guys did you sleep with!"

"I...I don't know."

"Oh my fucking..." I trailed off, turning my back to her.

"Colton." She said quietly.

"Get in the fucking car." I said, hearing her scamper into the front seat. I took a minute to collect myself and got in the car. I pulled out of the parking lot and sped to her house. "Get the fuck out of my car and out of my fucking life you whore."

"How about just one more time?" She asked, reaching towards my crotch but I swatter her hand away. 

"Get out you fucking slut." I hissed, staring at the steering wheel. She stepped out of the car but didn't close the door.

"What about the party? You can't even drop me off there? How the fuck am I supposed to get there?"

"Tough shit. Close my door." She slammed my car door and stormed off towards her front door. I pulled out and sped to the party we were supposed to be at tonight. Fuck her, I'm going to have some fun.

***

I pulled my pants on and walked out of the bedroom. I was shitfaced drunk and had just fucked some random girl that I don't even think went to our school. The alcohol was definitely making me feel better about earlier. I looked at my phone and saw it was three am. I was supposed to be home at one. Oops.

I stumbled out of the house and into my car. I pulled out of the driveway and tried to drive home quickly to lessen the amount of trouble I would be in. All was good until everything went black.

**************************************************************************************

15 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER