Chapter 43

Chapter 43

Colton's POV

*One Month Later*

"Colton!" Jennifer exclaimed, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Hey babe." I smiled, hugging her.

"What are you doing here."

"I'm here to take you out on a date. I've got money, I've got a license, let's go."

"You passed your test?"

"Yup." I smirked, flashing my license at her.

"That's great! Let me just grab my stuff." She said and ran off. She came back a few minutes later and we walked out to my car. My Grandpa Andy bought me a car for my sixteenth birthday so I have my own car. I am so excited. Now we can actually hang out somewhere besides Jennifer's house. Although, I don't mind hanging out at Jennifer's house if you know what I mean.

We walked out to my car and I opened her door, letting her slide in. I closed her door and went to my side, getting in and turning on the car.

"This is so nice." She said, rubbing the leather.

"My grandpa bought it for me." I smiled, pulling out of the driveway.

"The backseat looks nice and big." She smirked.

"Oh trust me, I know." I smirked, grabbing her hand as I drove. I'm in the process of looking for a job so my dad gave me money so I can take Jennifer out tonight. We went to a restaurant to have dinner and then went to a movie. I parked in an empty parking lot and looked over at her.

"How about we break in that back seat." She smirked.

"I'm way ahead of you." I chuckled. We did stuff in the backseat before heading back to her house.

"I had a great time tonight Colton." She smiled as we walked up to her front door.

"Me too." I smiled. I kissed her and then  pulled away. I walked back to my car and drove home.

*************************************************************************************

15 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER