Chapter 27: Sophmores

COLTON'S POV

*Three Months Later*

Brayden and I walked off the bus and into the gym where tables were set up to hand students their schedules. I got in the 'L' line while Brayden got in the 'B' line. We got our schedules and met up outside the gym. We stood next to each other and compared out schedules.

"Geometry and English. Not bad." I said.

"And we've got lunch together." He said. We high fived and went to the main hall to wait for Cassie, Amanda and Bryce. Soon, the other three arrived and all five of us had Geometry together. I had World History, Chemistry and Art with Cassie, Art and Health with Amanda and German with Bryce.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Bryce screamed.

"What?" We all asked.

"I don't have the same lunch as you guys!"

"What!" Amanda exclaimed, grabbing his schedule. "That fucking sucks!"

"Damnit!" Bryce groaned.

"At least we all have Geometry together." Cassie said.

"I guess." He sighed. The bell rang and we all said goodbye, except for Bryce and I who walked to German together. I was walking in the hall when I was shoved, making me drop everything and fall to the ground.

"Colton! Are you okay?" Bryce asked.

"Yeah." I said as he helped to gather my stuff. I looked up and saw a big guy about 6'2 turn the corner. "Who the fuck was that?" I asked.

"I've never seen him." Bryce said as he helped me up and handed me my stuff. We finished the walk to our class and I saw the kid in there.

"Fuck." I groaned.

"Let's just sit here." Bryce said, sitting down all the way across the classroom from that kid. I sat down next to him and sat in fear the entire time. The teacher got up in front of the entire class and started calling roll.

"Bryce."

"Here."

"Thomas."

"Here." The kid who pushed me said.

"Colton."

"Here." I said. The teacher called the rest of the kids names and then went on with class.

***

Class ended and as soon as we walked out of the classroom, Bryce got knocked to the ground.

"What the fuck!" I exclaimed as the kid just walked off. I helped up Bryce and I headed to Chemistry. I walked in and sat down, waiting for Cassie to show up.

"This is my seat." I heard a voice.

"Excuse me?" I turned around to see that Thomas kid.

"I said this is my seat." He said and pushed me onto the ground, sitting down in the chair. I grabbed my stuff and found another seat. Cassie walked in and smiled when she saw me. She walked past Thomas and he tripped her, sending her and her stuff to the ground.

"What the hell!" Cassie exclaimed.

"Cassie, just come here." I said. She grabbed her stuff and walked over to the empty desk, sitting down.

"Who the fuck is that guy?" Cassie asked.

"His name is Thomas. He's new. He already pushed me and Bryce down this morning and kicked me out of that seat."

"We can't just let him torture everyone."

"I'm sure he'll stop soon." I said. But he didn't stop. He tripped Amanda at lunch, causing her food to spill on her, he spilled paint on Cassie and he shoved Brayden into a locker. It turns out he shares a lot of classes with us with sucks.

I got home and went straight to my room, going to sleep.

***************************************************************************************

_MDE_IS_LIFE_ gave me the idea

15 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER (NO SPAM)