Chapter 75: Sarah

Chapter 75: Sarah

Colton's POV

I was sitting in my english class in my newly assigned spot. My teacher had switched our seats while I was gone so I was sitting around all new people.

"Okay, turn to your shoulder partner and answer the questions." The teacher said. I turned and saw a girl I had never seen before.

"Hi, I'm Sarah." She smiled.

"Colton, a-are you new?"

"I've lived in the same house since I was two." She giggled.

"Oh, wow, I'm sorry."

"It's fine, I was about to ask you the same thing."

"I've lived in the same house since I was young as well. I was just gone for a month."

"Oh, well, I guess it's nice to meet you."

"You too." I smiled. We started doing our work and she was honestly beautiful. She had long blonde hair, bright blue eyes and pale skin. Her makeup was flawless and she had a thin frame. We were given a project and we decided to partner up. We switched numbers and walked out of class once the bell rang.

"I'll see you tomorrow?" I said.

"Yeah." She smiled as I walked towards my dad's car.

***

"I'll get it!" I called as I heard the doorbell ring. I opened it to see Daniel standing on the front porch. 

"Hey." I smiled, letting him in.

"Hi." He said.

"Hi, Daniel, correct?" My mom clarified, walking up to us.

"Yes ma'am."

"Well it's very nice to meet you, we've heard a lot about you." She smiled. "Dinner will be ready in thirty minutes."

"Thank you Mrs. Longsworth." He smiled.

"Come on." I said, leading him to the living room. We sat down on the floor and started playing video games.

"So, there's this girl in my english class and she's so beautiful! I was paired up for a project with her."

"Oooh, what's her name."

"Sarah."

"I know like five Sarahs." He chuckled.

"She has blonde hair and blue eyes. I could hardly focus in class." I laughed.

"Hmm, I've never seen her."

"Well, she's perfect." I said.

 We continued playing games until my mom called everyone to the table for dinner. We sat down and started eating.

"So Daniel, what were you in rehab for?" My mom asked.

"Drugs and alcohol."

"Oh okay, how has it been since being out?"

"A lot easier. My parents and I get along and I'm doing a lot better in school and I'm a lot happier. I got rid of all of my toxic friends and I actually don't hate life."

"Well that's good." She smiled. They kept asking Daniel questions until his mom came to pick him up.

"I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Yeah." I smiled.

"Alright bye." He said as he walked out of my house.

***

"Do you want to come over to my house today to start on the project?" I asked.

"Sure." She smiled.

"Alright, come on." I said, leading her to my dad's car. I opened the door for her and she slid in. "This is my friend, Sarah, she's coming over to work on a project." I told my dad as I got in to the backseat with her.

"Okay, hi Sarah, I'm Colton's dad, Chris Longsworth." He said as he pulled out of the parking lot.

"Nice to meet you Mr. Longsworth." She smiled. We got home and walked into the house.

"We'll be upstairs." I said, leading Sarah to the stairs.

"Wait!" My mom called. "Who's this?" She asked.

"I'm Sarah, Colton and I have an english project together." She smile, holding out her hand. My mom shook it.

"Well, nice to meet you Sarah, I'm Camryn Longsworth, Colton's mom."

"Nice to meet you too." She said.

"Alright, now everyone knows each other, let's go." I said, dragging Sarah up the stairs. We made it into my room and I sat on the floor, pulling my binder out of my backpack. She did the same and we started going through what we needed.

***

"I guess I'll see you tomorrow." I said as I walked her down the stairs.

"Yeah, do you want to come over tomorrow so we can continue the project?"

"Sounds good." I smiled.

"Okay, bye Colton." She said as I opened the front door for her.

"Bye Sarah." I said as she walked out. I closed the door and smiled. I really like her.

***************************************************************************

Picture of Sarah at the top

15 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER (NO SPAM)