Chapter 19: Party

Chapter 19: Party

COLTON'S POV

*One Month Later*

I was at my locker when I felt arms wrap around my waist.

"Hey babe." I smiled as I felt her kiss my shoulder.

"Hey." She said as I turned around and kissed the top of her head. "So, there's this party on Friday and I want you to come with me."

"Okay." I said.

"Awesome." She smiled.

***

I leaned against the wall and I groaned. Jessica and I just broke up over something stupid. It was so stupid I don't even remember what the fight was about. I may also be a little drunk too. I looked around the house that this party was being held in for someone I might know. I can't go home right now drunk like this anyway so I have to stay here for a few more hours.

"H-Hey, you're Colton, r-right?" A girl asked walking up to me. After a few seconds I realized it was Sabrina.

"Yeah." I said.

"L-Let's fu-fuck." She slurred and I shrugged.

"Okay." I said, grabbing her hand and leading her up the stairs. We found a bedroom that wasn't filled with people and got on the bed.

***

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I heard someone scream. I turned to see Brayden standing in the doorway.

"G-Go away man. I-I'm almost done." I said, continuing to fuck his girlfriend.

"GET THE FUCK OFF OF HER!" He screamed, pushing me off the bed.

"S-Shut up Brayden!" Sabrina yelled.

"HOW COU-COULD YOU CHEAT ON ME BITCH!"

"Y-You didn't wanna fuck m-me so I-I found someone who would."

"FUCK BOTH OF YOU! WE'RE OVER SABRINA! FOR GOOD!" Brayden screamed and stormed out of the room. I stood up and got back on the bed.

"N-Nope. I-I'm done." Sabrina said, getting off of the bed and walking out of the room.

***

On Monday, I was standing at my locker when I heard someone walk closer to me.

"Colton." I turned to see Jessica.

"Oh, hi." I said.

"Look, I'm sorry for what happened on Friday." She said.

"Me too. I-I miss you."

"I miss you too." She said. I smiled and bent down to kiss her.

"Be my girlfriend again?"

"Of course." She giggled.

*********************************

15 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER ( NO SPAM)