Chapter 151: Andy [END]

Colton's POV

*One Year Later*

"Colton, you need to get to your Great Grandpa Andy's apartment right now." My mom said on the phone. It sounded like she had been crying.

"Why?"

"H-He's dying." She said.

"Oh no." I gasped.

"Just get here now, I don't know how much time he has left." She said.

"Okay." I said and we hung up.

"Who was that?" Cassie asked, walking out to the living room. She had just put Casey down for a nap.

"I-I need to go to my Grandpa Andy's apartment."

"Why?"

"He's dying." I said, still in shock. It hadn't yet hit me that I was about to lose my great-grandfather.

"Do you need us to come?" She asked and I nodded.

"Please." She nodded and went to go get Casey as I put on my shoes. Cassie came back and we went out to the car. I handed her the keys, biting my lip.

"You should drive." I said  before getting into the passenger seat. Cassie drove to Andy's complex and parked in the parking lot. It was filled with so many cars, familiar cars. A lot of them belonged to my family members. We walked up to his door and Cassie was going to knock but I turned the knob which was unlocked. We walked in and I heard crying and voices from his bedroom. I walked in and saw my grandpa laying on his bed, looking as sick and as weak as I've ever seen him. He's been sick for a few months, we were just all hoping he would get better.

My mom saw me and ran over to me, hugging me tightly. She pulled me over to his bed and he looked over at me.

"C-Colton." He spoke, reaching his hand out. I grasped it and instantly started crying. "Shh, don't cry." He said. His voice was so quiet and weak. It broke my heart. "Take care of your wife and child. Love your family. Don't waste a moment because it can all be gone in a second." He said and I nodded. "Got it?"

"Got it." I said and he took a few breaths. "I love you too gramps." I said, tears rolling down my face.  We watched as he took a few more breaths before he stopped moving. Everything went still and we knew.

He was gone. We all hugged each other and cried for a while before slowly retreating to our own homes.

**********************************************************************

Aye, this is kind of a shitty chapter, but all well. I know there was a lot of death all at once and I'm sorry! I hope you guys still like me!

I've literally had this ending planned since Lost It All, starting with Brandon's death 

I will be posting an epilogue immediately after this so please read it because it is important to the story!

This is the FINAL book of the series. I hope you guys enjoyed this series as much as I did. I also hope that you will give my other books a chance as I will have more time to write for those now that this one is done.

I love you all and don't hate me too much <3