Chapter 57

Chapter 57

Colton's POV

*One Month Later*

I've been spending all of my free time with Bella. I'm pissing off my friends and my parents still think I'm just hanging out with my normal group of friends. I go to Bella's house quite often and I have yet to meet her parents. I'm okay with that because that means we don't have to be quiet. We've fucked in multiple rooms in her house and have done pretty much every position in the book. It's seriously great.

Throughout the last month we've started drinking harder liquor than just beer but I time it just right so that I can act sober when I go home. I never get shitfaced, even though I wish I could. Both Bella and I are on summer break now so we're spending even more time together.

"Hey Colton, I've got an idea." Bella said, getting out of the bed. I smirked as I stared at her ass as she walked into her closet. She turned around and shook a baggy at me.

"Is...is that weed?" I asked and she nodded. She reached into her nightstand and pulled out a pipe and a lighter.

"Wanna smoke with me?" She asked, pouring the contents of the bag into the pipe. She lit it and inhaled, holding it for a minute before releasing the smoke from her mouth.

"Uhm, I've never done drugs before."

"Oh come on, just try it." She smiled, offering the pipe to me. I grabbed it and lit it, just like she did. I held the smoke in my mouth and coughed as I let it out. "Wow, you really are new." She giggled. "You'll get used to it." She said as she took another hit. We kept smoking until it all ran out and we were high as fuck. We kept fucking and drinking for a while until I had to go home.

"Shit, I'm still high." I groaned, looking in the mirror at my bloodshot eyes.

"Come here." She said as she was sitting on the bed. I walked over and she grabbed a bottle of Visine, standing on the bed since I was significantly taller than her. "Hold still." She said as she grabbed my chin and I just chuckled. "What?" She asked as she put a few drops in my left eye.

"You're short." I chuckled again and she hit my shoulder.

"Shut up, you might not want to say that when my fingers are near your eyes." She said as she put drops in the other eye and got off the bed.

"Shit, I probably smell like weed too."

"Colton, you were naked."

"Still!"

"Ugh, I'll fix it, come on." She said and pulled me down the stairs. Her driver was waiting outside for us and we got in the car. She instructed him to stop at Wal-Mart on our way to my house. We made out the entire way there, Bella straddling me. We got out and she opened the door.

"I'm not going in there like this." I said, gesturing to the tent in my pants. She instructed her driver on what to go buy and we quickly fucked while waiting for him to get back.

"I'll never get tired of that." She smirked as she pulled her jeans back on.

"Bella, will you be my girlfriend?" I asked.

"What?"

"I really like you and I'm ready for a relationship."

"Of course I'll go out with you." She giggled and kissed me. Her driver came back and handed her the bag. 

"Here." She said, handing me a bottle of cologne.

"Hey, this is the stuff I use." I said, looking at the bottle.

"Exactly, put it on. It'll mask the spray." I sprayed it and we made out and talked until we got to my house. 

"I'll keep it in here for emergencies." She told me and I thanked her.

"Bye." I said as I slipped out of the car. She waved at me as I walked up to my door. I tried to slip up the stairs but my mom called my name when I was halfway up.

"Did you have fun?" She asked.

"Yeah." I said and rushed up to my room. I threw my clothes in the dirty bin and hopped into the shower. My phone buzzed and I dried off my hands, unlocking it.

Bella~ Hey cutie, whatcha doin?

Colton~ Shower :p

B~ Ooh, do you wanna send a pic my way? ;)

I stroked myself until I was hard and snapped a pic. We sexted back and forth until we were both done. I really love this girl.

**************************************************************************************

15 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER