Chapter 41

Chapter 41

COLTON'S POV

*One Week Later*

We walked into Jennifer's house after school, the empty house eerily quiet.

"My mom's not home, I hope that's okay." She said.

"Y-Yeah. T-That's fine." I said. She grabbed my hand and pulled me to her room. 

"Let's get started on our homework." She said, sitting on her bed and pulling out her binder. I sat down as well and pulled out my work. We studied together for about ten minutes before Jennifer set her binder on the floor.

"Let's take a little...study break." She said, scooting to the head of her bed and smirking at me. I climbed up next to her and she grabbed my face, passionately kissing me. I kissed back and the kiss quickly progressed into something more. We started shedding clothes and she was pleasuring me and I was pleasuring her. Good thing her mom wasn't home because we were loud.

We finished and laid next to each other. We didn't have sex, but we got pretty close. I held her close to me and smiled.

"I love you Colton." She said, drawing circles on my bare chest.

"I love you too Jennifer." I smiled, kissing the top of her head. We continued to mess around for another hour and then her mom came home so we had to get dressed and continue our homework. I tried to focus but I couldn't. I just wanted to take off our clothes again and just be with her. I think I'll be coming over a lot more.

*******************************************************************************************

Sorry it was short

15 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER (NO SPAM)