Chapter 3: Emily Ann Biersack

COLTON'S POV

*One Month Later*

"COLTON! CAITLYN! COME DOWN HERE! AUNT LIZ WENT INTO LABOR!" My mom called. I sighed and walked down the stairs, grabbing my shoes and slipping them on.

"Get out to the car, your dad is already out there." She told me. I nodded and walked out, climbing into the backseat of the car.

"Why can't we just get there after she has the baby? I don't want to sit in a waiting room for hours."

"I know, I know. Hopefully, this is your last cousin for a while. Your mom just wants to be there because it's her little brother."

"Hopefully." I mumbled. My sister ran out with my mom behind her. Caitlyn got in next to me and my mom got in the passenger side, next to my dad.

"Go Chris!" She exclaimed.

"Calm down." He sighed, pulling out of the driveway and driving to the hospital. We got to the hospital and my mom ran in.

"I'm not even going to try to stop her." He sighed. "Come on kids." He said, turning off the car and getting out. Caitlyn and I slid out and followed my dad inside. I saw every member of my family there and then the guys from BVB. I sat down and sighed, this was going to be a long day.

After what seemed like days of sitting in that fucking chair, when actually it was only a few hours, my Uncle Eddie came out.

"Emily is beautiful." He said with a smile and everyone cheered. He brought Eva back first, of course, since she was the big sister. Next, he brought back my grandparents and his in-laws to meet the baby. They spent a few minutes in there before coming back out. Next, he brought back all of his siblings and their families, which meant me.

We walked down the long hallway and reached her room. My Uncle Eddie opened the door and let us in. I saw my Aunt Liz, sitting in the hospital bed with a bundle of pink blankets in her arms. We all crowded into the room and he walked over to his wife. He grabbed his daughter and turned around to face us.

He handed her to my mom first and my mom started crying.

"She's perfect! What's her name again?"

"Emily Ann Biersack." My Uncle Eddie said with a proud smile.

"Hi Emily." My mom cooed. "You're so beautiful already, I'm your Aunt Camryn and I can just tell you're going to love this family." She smiled and handed her off to my dad.

"Your girls look a lot like you Liz." She smiled.

"Thank you." My Aunt Liz smiled.

"But they both have that trademark Biersack blue eyes." I said and they both agreed. After my dad had her for a bit, he handed her to me. I didn't really see what was the big deal in babies, maybe because there's been so much in my family, it just doesn't really have an effect on me anymore.

"She's beautiful." I smiled and handed her to Caitlyn. We had held so many babies in our lifetime, we didn't need to be taught how to hold one like most kids. Once everyone got a chance to see her, we went back out to the waiting room while my Uncle Eddie brought back the next group.

"Can we go?" I whined to my dad.

"Camryn, are you good to go?" He asked my mom.

"Yeah, let's go home." She said with a satisfied smile.

"Come on kids." My dad said as we walked back out to the car.

CAMRYN'S POV

"Emily is so beautiful!" I obsessed for about the tenth time since we saw her at the hospital.

"Yeah." Chris said as he was laying in our bed, flipping through the TV channels. I was in the bathroom, getting ready for bed. I quickly brushed my teeth and then spit into the sink before climbing in bed next to my husband.

Chris sighed and turned off the TV, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me close to him.

"Goodnight babe." He said, kissing my lips. He closed his eyes and his breathing started to slow.

"What if we had another baby?" I asked, his eyes shot open.

"What?"

"Just seeing Emily today reminded me of Colton and Caitlyn. I miss having a newborn and holding a baby in my arms!"

"Yes, but I enjoy my sleep. If the kids were a bit younger, maybe, but Colton's going to be in high school and soon so will Caitlyn. They're so close to being out of the house and then it's just you and me." He smirked.

"Please Chris." I begged. He sighed.

"I'll think about it."

"Thank you." I smiled, kissing his lips.

*******************************************************************************

Should they have another kid?

http://www.familyecho.com/?p=EBKHV&c=r6q092qkdz&f=626353309121632558 link for the family tree for this story

I'm so sorry for not updating on Wednesday! With Lost It All I was used to the schedule and it was just a part of my day. Taking a few weeks off sent me totally out of whack and I remembered that it was Wednesday and I post on Wednesdays when I was in bed soo......I'll get back on track soon!

On another note, WOW! I can't believe how many people are still with this series! I have over 2,000 reads and it's only been up for a week! I just want to say thank you to each and every one of you!

20 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER!