Chapter 141

Chapter 141

Colton's POV

*Five Months Later*

I walked in the door, tired as hell. I'm desperately trying to save money to open up my business so I'm busting my ass at two jobs. I really want to start a family with Cassie and I know she does too, but I want to have my business started so I can have a somewhat stable income and feel comfortable bringing a child into this world.

I walked into the bedroom and it was pitch black except for a few candles scattered throughout the room. I looked on the bed and saw Cassie laying in some lingerie.

"Oh, hello there." I said with a smirk.

"Hey there handsome." She smiled. I walked over and once I was in reach, she grabbed my shirt and pulled me onto the bed. She got on top of me and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around her and started rubbing her exposed skin. She sat up, sitting on my hips.

"I want a baby." She said, running a hand down my chest.

"Not yet." I said.

"Excuse me?" She got off and sat next to me on the bed. I sighed and sat up, running my hands through my hair.

"I want to get my buisness started before we have kids. I'm sorry and I know I'm going to sound like an ass, but I don't want to have to put anything on hold for a kid we're planning to have. If you get pregnant on accident then like, OK. But, if we're trying for a kid, I want to have a good income and be able to support the three of us."

"But, but, I want a baby! I'm not getting any younger Colton."

"You're 23. You have plenty of time. Please Cassie."

"Fine, but we're not having sex until you're ready to have a baby." She said, getting off the bed and walking over to her closet. She took off the lingerie and put on shorts and a tank top. She climbed under the covers and closed her eyes. I sighed and walked into the bathroom. I took off my work clothes and got in the shower, taking a longer shower than usual to just think. I thought about the fight Cassie and I just had and whether I should just give in or stick to my guns. Sex or business. 

I got out and dried off, going into the bedroom and pulling on boxers. I tried to get in on my side of the bed but Cassie rolled over to face me.

"You're on the couch."

"What?"

"I said you're on the couch, go. I don't want you trying anything in my sleep." She said.

"Ugh, what the fuck!" I groaned, grabbing a pillow and blanket, heading out to the living room. I tossed the pillow onto the couch and covered myself up with the blanket. 

******************************************************************

15 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER