Chapter 120

Chapter 120

Camryn's POV

"Are you sure this is going to work?"

"I'm positive, now go back to the bedroom."

"Fine." I sighed, walking back to the bedroom and sitting on the bed. When I told Chris what Colton had told me, he was determined to find out the truth. He dug up the old baby monitors from the attic and was in the process of hiding it in Caitlyn's room.

"Check, check, one, two, three." I heard Chris' voice over the baby monitor.

"It works!" I called.

"Awesome, and now we wait." He said, walking into the bedroom.

***

Chris and I decided to take shifts that night listening for anything suspicious coming from Caitlyn's room. Since Chris had to be up for work in the morning, I took the second shift. I sat in bed, drinking coffee after coffee to keep me awake. Chris' alarm went off and that's when I realized I stayed up all night for no reason.

"Asshole." I said, slapping his chest.

"What the hell?" Chris shot up, turning off his alarm.

"I could've been sleeping, but no. I had to stay up all fucking night to hear nothing."

"Well, we just have to keep doing this until we find something."

"Oh my god, I'm going to sleep." I said, laying down while Chris got up to get ready for work. Chris pulled his work clothes out of the closet and I got up in a huff. "Nevermind, I'm too hyped up on coffee." I said, going downstairs to make breakfast.

*One Week Later*

I've given up. I don't care. If Caitlyn is sneaking around, let her. I need my damn sleep. This turned into a big fight between Chris and I, but I didn't care. I need sleep. Chris agreed to stay up all night since he didn't have work the next day to let me get some sleep. I was deep in sleep when Chris shook me awake.

"Camryn, Camryn, Camryn." He said.

"What?" I groaned.

"Listen." He said, putting the baby monitor next to my ear. I heard quiet moaning and I shot up. 

"That little slut!" I exclaimed, jumping out of bed. Chris followed behind me and I threw her door open, catching her in bed with a different guy from last time.

"WHAT THE HELL!" I exclaimed and Caitlyn pushed the guy off of her.

"Boy, you better run." Chris said. The boy pulled on his clothes and ran out of the house.

"What were you thinking? I asked you a question and you fucking lied to me?"

"Chill, it's not that big of deal."

"I thought I could trust you, but obviously I was wrong. Go to sleep. You're grounded." I said and walked off.

***

"WHAT THE HELL!" I heard Caitlyn scream when she came home from school the next day. "WHERE THE FUCK IS MY DOOR?"

"You cannot be trusted." I said from the couch.

"SO YOU TAKE MY FUCKING DOOR?"

"You've showed you do not deserve privacy. We've also locked your window. This isn't even half of your punishment. We are taking you to and from school each day and you are grounded for two months."

"TWO MONTHS?"

"Don't fucking lie to us. Now, go to your room and do your homework. Oh, and give me your phone."

"Fuck you." She said, throwing her phone at me which I dodged.

"Three months!" I called as she walked up the stairs and she punched the wall. Just as she disappeared down the hall, Chris walked back from the bathroom.

"What the hell are we going to do?"

"We survived Colton, we can survive this too." He said, kissing my cheek.

******************************************************************************

Do you think they overreacted or crossed a line?

15 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER (NO SPAM)