Chapter 51

Chapter 51

Colton's POV

*Two Days Later*

I walked out of the bathroom after changing into normal clothes to come face to face with two cops.

"Colton Longsworth, we hear to bring you to juvie for your DUI charge. While there, you will attend counseling and classes related to your charge." One of the cops said. I sighed and let them put me in hand cuffs while being led out of the hospital and into the cop car.

We got to the facility and I was taken inside. They got me checked in and the cops left, leaving me with the guards. I was led into a room with multiple shower heads. They took off my hands cuffs and patted me down and then ordered me to remove all of my clothes. There were about five staff members standing around, watching which made me feel self conscious.

"Stand under the shower head, close your eyes and mouth. We're giving you an anti-lice treatment." One of the guards said. I sighed and did as they said. Suddenly, a cold mist hit me and I turned around when they told me to. 

"Walk over here." A different guard said. I walked over to him and he handed me a jumpsuit. I put it on and I was handcuffed again. They walked me down a few hallways until we reached my cell. I had my hand cuffs removed before being shoved into the cell. They gave me a shitty pillow and a thin blanket before leaving and locking the door.

"Your bed is here." One of my cell mates told me. There were two cots with a thin mattress in between on the floor, acting as a bed. I walked to it and sat down. The mattress was only about two inches thick so I could feel the floor. Thank God I was only in here for four days.

"You don't look like a typical Juvie kid. What are you in here for?" One of my cell mates asked.

"DUI." I said, not looking up.

"Woah man. Did you kill anyone?" The other one asked.

"No, I'm only here for four days. I just crashed my car."

"Oh, well what's your name?" The first one asked.

"Colton."

"Cool, I'm Tristan and this is Logan." He said, pointing at my second cell mate. "I'm in for shoplifting and Logan's in for truancy."

"How old are you?" Logan asked.

"Sixteen."

"Oh, I'm fifteen and Tristan is sixteen." Logan explained.

"Cool." I said.

"You don't talk a lot." Tristan said.

"I dont belong in here. I made one stupid mistake and I just want to be at home and make up with my friends. I don't want to be here." I sighed.

"You'll get used to it." Logan said.

Brayden's POV

"Hey sexy, have you changed your mind?" Jennifer smirked, coming up to me at lunch. Her shirt was pulled down, revealing her entire cleavage. She got super close to me and touched her boobs to my arm.

"No, fuck you."

"Come on, Colton and I broke up."

"What?" 

"Yeah, he dumped me and I didn't even get to go to my party. Your friend is a fucking asshole. So what do you say Brandon?" She asked, placing her hand on my thigh.

"It's Brayden, fuck off." I said, turning away. She huffed and walked away.

"You know, come to think of it, I haven't seen Colton lately." Amanda said.

"Me too." Cassie said.

"I hope he's okay." I sighed.

***

After school, I drove to Colton's house and noticed his car wasn't in the driveway. I walked up to the door and knocked. Caitlyn opened the door.

"Colton isn't here." She said.

"Well, can I talk to your mom?" I asked and she sighed. 

"Mom! Door!" She called and walked upstairs. Camryn appeared a few seconds later, a concerned look on her face.

"Oh, Brayden, it's so good to see you. Unfortunately, Colton isn't home."

"Where is he? He hasn't been at school and I just heard that him and Jennifer broke up. Is he okay? I'm really worried about him."

"He's in juvie." She sighed.

"WHAT! No, no, no, that's impossible! Colton never does anything wrong."

"He got a DUI and has to spend four days there."

"He drove drunk? This is all Jennifer's fault, I just know it!"

"After him and Jennifer broke up, he went to a party and drove home drunk. He crashed his car and totaled it but he walked away fine. That's all I know. I'm sure he can tell you more when he gets home."

"Can I go see him?"

"I'm sorry Brayden, only immediate family are allowed visitation."

"There has to be someway I can contact him. I just need to hear his voice and know he's okay."

"We were told it's basically useless to try to call him because it's very difficult for the kids to get access to a phone. Sending letters is worthless because it won't even get to him before he gets out. I'll have him call you as soon as he gets home, okay?"

"Okay." I sighed. "Thank you." I said, walking back to my car.

"No problem, drive safe." She said before closing the door.

************************************************************************************

DISCLAIMER: Okay, I don't know much about juvie so don't hate me if I got anything wrong and don't hate me if I don't write much about his time there. All the info I'm writing about juvie I am getting from the internet.

15 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER