Chapter 32: It Never Ends

Colton's POV

*One Week Later*

"Everything is going to be fine." My dad said as we pulled up in front of the school.

"I hope." I sighed. I got out of the car and started walking towards the school.

I walked into the front doors of the school and went to my locker. I did what I needed to do and went to my teachers one by one, turning in all of my work. I walked back to my locker and saw my friends gathered around it.

"Hey." I said as I walked up to them.

"COLTON!" They exclaimed, swarming around me and hugging me tightly.

"Hey guys." I chuckled.

"How are you feeling?" Bryce asked.

"Nervous." I admitted. I was terrified to go to first period because this is also Thomas' first day back.

"Everything is going to be fine." Amanda reassured me, placing her hand on my shoulder. I thanked her as the bell rang. I looked at Bryce and let out a sigh. We said bye to our friends and headed to our class. We walked in and sat down in our seats. I shook my leg as students filed into the classroom. I saw Thomas walk in and I quickly looked at the front of the classroom, hoping if I didn't see him, he wouldn't see me.

***

Luckily, Thomas didn't bother us the entire class. I was hoping maybe because I stood up to him, he was going to leave us alone. But I was wrong.

Bryce and I walked out of the room after class and Thomas shoved both of us to the ground.

"You're never getting rid of me." He growled as he walked away.

***

I met up with my friends at lunch and we all sat at our usual table.

"So, how was German." Brayden asked.

"Thomas fucking pushed us to the ground today." I grumbled.

"Fuck." Cassie groaned.

"It's official. High school is going to suck with him around." Amanda said.

****************************************************************************************

Sorry it's really short

I NEED IDEAS

15 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER (NO SPAM)