Chapter 45

Chapter 45

Colton's POV

Jennifer and I started heading over to our normal table to eat lunch.

"Colton, can we sit somewhere else today?"

"Why? My friends are over there." Cassie and Amanda were trying to wave me over.

"I just don't feel comfortable with you having other female friends."

"What? Jenn, we're all just friends."

"I just don't want you handing out with Carly and Allison anymore."

"Cassie and Amanda." I corrected her.

"Whatever! Just stop talking to them. For me, please."

"Okay." I sighed. "I guess you have a point."

"Yeah, now come on." She smiled, dragging me past my friends. They all gave me a confused look and I shrugged as I passed them.

*One Week Later*

I've been trying my best to avoid Cassie and Amanda. I haven't talked to them at school and Jennifer and I sit at different tables in art and at lunch. As a result, I haven't talked much to Brayden or Bryce either. But, as long as I have my Jennifer, that's all I need.

She makes me so happy and I would trade anything just to have her and only her. I'm head over heels in love with that girl and I love spending time with her. I wouldn't be surprised if we become high school sweethearts. We are really meant for each other and I hope this relationship lasts a really long time.

"Colton!" I heard someone scream before school one day. Jennifer wasn't here yet so I was waiting by my locker for her. I turned to see Cassie coming towards me. I bit my lip and walked around. "Colton!" She yelled again but I kept walking. "Colton Brice Longsworth!" She placed her hand on my shoulder.

"WHAT! I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO TALK TO YOU!"

"W-What do you mean?"

"Jennifer doesn't want me talking to you or Amanda so I'm not."

"I-Is that why you've been avoiding us? Because of your fucking girlfriend?"

"Yes! I respect what she wants and she does the same to me! It's how a fucking relationship works Cassie, not that you'd know."

"Colton, she's controlling you."

"It's called love Cassie. Now I have to go."

"Colton! Wait!"

"What?"

"I just-"

"Colton! What the fuck are you doing talking to her?" Jennifer asked, stomping over to me and linking her arm with mine.

"She kept bothering me until I would listen to her. I'm sorry baby, let's go to your locker."

"I'll meet up with you." She smiled and I shrugged, kissing her lips and heading to her locker.

Cassie's POV

"Stay the fuck away from my boyfriend, whore." Jennifer hissed, slapping my face and walking away. I cradled my stinging cheek and walked into the bathroom. Amanda followed me.

"What happened?" Amanda asked as I locked myself in a stall and cried.

"Why do I like that asshole so much?" I sobbed.

"What happened with Colton?"

"Jennifer has his balls in her purse. She doesn't want us talking to him or vice versa so he's been ignoring us. I tried to talk to him and he was so fucking mean. Then, he walked away and she slapped me and called me a whore. I hate her Amanda! I hate her, I hate her, I hate her! I hate her stupid face and her stupid walk and her stupid voice and her stupid body and I fucking hate Colton!" I exclaimed.

"Cass, come out here." She said. I unlocked the stall and walked out. Amanda stood there with open arms. I walked over to her and hugged her tightly. She hugged me back and I sobbed into her shoulder as she rubbed my back.

"That's it, let it all out." She said as I cried and cried for about five minutes. "We don't need him anyway." Amanda said with a smile.

"I love him, Amanda."

************************************************************************************

15 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER