You Will Be The Death of Me ( Draco Malfoy Fanfiction) Ch 52

As weeks pass I still feel like I had a hole inside my chest. I missed Draco terribly and every time I passed him in the hallway I felt the deepest ache in my heart.

I felt hollowed, as if someone had took half of me and now I was living without being my whole self.

To add more to my problems Harry had been holding more and more meetings in the Room of Requirements. He was highly convinced many of so still lacked proper training in Defensive Spells. But on the bright side, I used the practice as a way to channel my anger and hurt into the spells I used.

"Again," Harry said walking up beside me. I was standing in stance, I had been practicing Expulso on old statues. No matter how hard I tried I couldn't get it to do more than just crack.

"I can't do it," I explain to him, "It's just leaving fractures in the stone, its way to thick."

He shakes his head, "No, you can do it, just concentrate more, stop letting you mind wander."

I roll my eyes and lift my wand back up. I try to block all my emotions and concentrate on the task in front of me.

"Expulso!" I watch as yet again only a small crack went down the front of the statues face.

"See I told you!" I yell at him," I can't do it."

"Leianna look at me," he says turning me to face him, "Yes you can, I need you to be ready when everything starts falling apart," he explains in a low voice.

"I know," I reply flatly, "It's just hard."

"Well you can always imagine the statue as his head," Fred suggests causing a smile to form on my face and a frown on Harry's.

"Now come on, try again," he tells me.

I let out a deep breath and turn back to the statue, I hold out my wand and concentrate hard.

"Expulso!" I yell and with all the feeling in my body I put it into the spell.

With a loud boom the statues explodes. Harry reaches over and grabs my arms throwing himself over me.

Within seconds the debris settles and I peek out over Harry's shoulder.

People were on the ground but from the looks of it no one was hurt. I then turn my attention to the statue, or at least where it was before.

A smile crept on my face, "I did it!" I yell to the top of my lungs.

"Yes you did," Fred coughs as he stands, "Where you really thinking of Harry?"

I laugh, "No, of course not."

He smiles then looks to Harry, "better not work on that spell, at least indoors."

Harry nods and I continue to do my happy dance. "Well done Leianna," George laughs as he comes up beside me.

"I know, there is nothing left," I say as I point to where the statue was sitting.

"I see that."

All of a sudden we here a loud boom on the outside of the door. Everyone stops what they were doing and stares.

George reaches out and wraps his arm loosely on my waist.

Then, all of a sudden, the wall on the other side falls in.

That caused George's grip to tighten on me and I was pulled closer to him.

After the dust cleared I strain my eyes to see what was going on.

On the other side stood a all too perky Ms. Umbridge, with Filch, and some other students.

Near where the wall had collapsed stood a whitened Harry, who looked terrified.