You Will Be The Death of Me ( Draco Malfoy Fanfiction) Ch 12

"I am telling you Fluxweed will only work if it's picked at a full moon," I explained to Draco for the hundredth time. We had a group assignment in Potions to name the specific ingredients to the Polyjuice Potion.

"Why only then, that doesn't make since," he retorts crossing his arms.

I hated when someone told me I was wrong when I knew for sure I'm right. "I have studied this, do not put just Fluxweed without the specifics, it has to be picked on a full moon," I explain yet again.

"Fine have it your way," he replies giving up. He takes his quill and slams it to the paper harshly. Must men think they're always right?

"There you big baby, I made it more precise," he says looking at me annoyed. I smiled at him triumphantly, "Thank you," I replied smugly.

He rolls his eyes and hold up the paper, "Professor, we're done," he says to Snape.

Professor Snape walks over and takes the paper from him, "Very well, you two may leave," he states looking from Draco to me.

I gather my things and dash for the door being glad to get able to leave class early. It pays off when you know what you're doing and studied the work.

"Why do you have to be like that," Draco says coming up beside me.

"Like what," I ask glancing sideways at him.

He smirked at me, "Be so obstinate."

"And you should be the one to talk," I state smiling, "You are without a doubt the most stubborn person ever."

"Obviously not, you haven't met everyone, how would you know if I am the most stubborn?" he questions sarcastically.

"Right there proves it, you can't stop unless you get the last remark."

He grins, "Touché," 

I smile yet again victoriously and continue walking.

"So where are you heading to?" Draco asks starting up another conversation.

"I thought about heading to the library to study since my next class doesn't begin for a while," I answer him.

"I have to go to see what kind of errands Umbridge wants me to do, I have her class next."

I could tell from the tome in his voice he didn't like the thought. But it was Draco, he was a bit of a suck up. I snort at my thoughts.

"What's so funny?"

"You are such a suck up Draco," I say still snickering, "It's too funny."

"Oh yeah, what about you....," he questions, "I can't skip I might get detention," he say pitching his voice and swinging his arms.

"I do not sound like that," I state narrowing my eyes.

He walks on ahead and turns around facing me while walking backwards. "I'm just a perfect little Gryffindor, I hang out with the famous Harry Potter, study with Granger, and make love to a Weasel," he mocks still pretending to be me.

I wouldn't have really cared what he was saying, but when he added the last part I couldn't help but get angry.

"I have you to know," I spat while reaching out and punching his shoulder, "I have never done anything like that, not even when I was with George," I added as I managed to step on his foot, then I pushed him causing him to fall over. I bend down to where we were at eye level, "Not everyone is like you and think that's the only thing important in a relationship," I explain. I then stand back up and start walking again... It never seized to amaze me how bad he can really tick me off.