You Will Be The Death of Me (Draco Malfoy Fanfiction) Ch 48

I pace back in forth in my room. I sent the letter hours ago. Surely he had received it, Mya was a fast flyer. Perhaps he was still upset with me.

I couldn't blame him though, not after all the stuff I put him through. I lied to him, cheated on him in a sense, so I wouldn't be surprised if he took one look at the letter and threw it.

I sigh heavily and fall on my bed. I pull my knees up resting my chin on them as I wrap my arms around my legs.

I was trying not to cry anymore, I didn't think I had any tears left in me to shed.

Instead I look straight ahead staring at the window in front of me. It had to be a full moon, the light was shining so brightly in the window I could see everything.

Out of curiosity I get up to go look. I walk over to the window and glance out. I was right, it was a full moon. I then draw my attention to the ground.

Why did they have to jinx my window, if only I could slip out of it. Before I could think or curse I hear the sound of my bedroom door open causing me to jump.

I turn around and see Draco standing in the doorway.

"What do you want?"

"I wanted to talk with you," he replies as he steps inside. He shuts the door and goes to turn on the light, "Leave it off."

"Very well," he says as he makes his way over to me.

"Leianna, I'm sorry you have to be a part of this," he tells me as he walks up in front of me, "I wished I would have kept you away a while longer then none of this would have ever happened.

"Oh, so it would be best if I didn't know your secrets? To be oblivious as to what my family and my boyfriend is a part of," I state, "I'm glad I found out, now I see where all of you stand." I felt the rim of my eyes gather water and I fight against it before it began to spill over.

"What is that suppose to mean?" Draco asks taking a step back.

"It means now I can see where you all are heading, and I choose not to go in the same direction," I explain to him.

"What are you saying Leianna?" he asks me.

I look up at him, "It means I am not going to do this," I reply, "I will not be on the same side as you, I choose to be on the more respectable and more honorable side."

He reaches out and grabs a hold of me, "The honorable side, no you are on the side that is going to get you killed."

I try to shake his hands off of me but he doesn't budge, "I will not allow you to get yourself killed," he finishes.

"And I will not bow to Volemort!" I shout, "I am not on your side on this Draco."

"Please, just listen to me..."

"Leave me alone, please leave," I cut him off.

Instead of listening, he only grabs me again and brings me into a forceful kiss.

I gasp at the sudden, unexpected kiss, I didn't expect this, I was taken completely off guard. So at first I didn't fight back, but when my mind really took into consideration that I was upset with him I began to push against him. Instead of Draco stopping, he wraps his arms around me, holding me against him as he continued to kiss me.

When Draco did finally break the kiss I sucked in a breath of air. I hadn't realized through the whole thing I wasn't breathing.

"I love you Leianna," he said huskily, "And I will not let you do anything that might hurt you."