You Will Be The Death of Me ( Draco Malfoy Fanfiction) Ch 45

I woke to light pouring into my room, beaming directly into my eyes. God was it midday or something, that was the only time light shone in my room that brightly.

I close my eyes out of instinct, trying to dim the brightness. I lift my hand to block and just as I did I felt someone shift beside me.

My eyes automatically open and I found myself wrapped all up with Draco.

I incline my neck upwards and see he was still fast asleep. I knew because his breathing was still slow and rhythmic. I could even feel his heartbeat, slow and steady.

Memories of last night conjure up inside my head causing me to quickly heat up. The thought alone brought color to my cheeks and I bury my face back into his side.

He moves slightly and turns on his side. His hand that had been loosely thrown over me tightens and pulls me closer.

I suck in a breath as my body is plastered against his and held in place.

More heat courses through my body. For one because of our closeness, I felt if we were any closer you couldn't where one of us begin and ended.

I suck in a breath, trying to control my breathing. I didn't want to wake him.

"What are you doing?" He mumbles still with his eyes closed.

I let the breath out, and gasp for more air.

"I was seeing how long I could hold my breath," I reply still a little shaky, "How long have you been awake?"

Now his eyes open and he looks at me thoughtfully.

"When you buried your face in my side," he replies smiling, "It tickled."

I laugh at him, "It tickled?" I ask, "Seriously Draco."

He smirks, "Yeah, it did." He stops running his hand up and down my back, instead he slides it over my side and up my ribcage to rest on the jaw line.

He leans in the same time I lift myself forward and our lips meet in a sweet and soft kiss.

I felt my body start to heat as my heart began to beat rapidly again. Amazing, after all that had happened last night my body still wanted more of him.

However, before anything could progress I hear a faint knock on my door causing the heat to be replaced with sheer terror.

We both froze in place, apparently, he was just as fearful as me.

"Leianna," I hear my mother say softly.

I try to speak but no words would form on my lips.

She knocks again, "Leianna."

I take a deep breath and let it out, "Mum."

"Honey, you and Draco missed breakfast," she states causing me to be even more nervous. I look at Draco with wide eyes.

Did she know he was in here?

"Oh sorry," I say out loud.

"It's quite all right," she replies, "When you get up go wake him and you both come on down," she adds causing my body to relax a little.

"Okay," I reply shortly.

I hear her walk away and I relax completely, "I thought she knew," I say breathless as I put my hand against my chest.

"I did too."

I turn over and lay flat on my back, "You think we need to go?" I ask while staring at the ceiling.