You Will be the Death of Me ( Draco Malfoy Fanfiction) Ch2

Draco's P.O.V

Even through her hair, I knew her face had reddened.  Serves her right for how she spoke to me yesterday. Nobody speaks to me like that. If only I knew she was a Gryffindor I wouldn't have even bothered talking to her. She was probably yet another filthy mudblood accepted to this bloody school that takes in anything and claims it's a witch. But still, just the thought of a girl not interested in me in the slightest sparked a challenge. One that made me think of her all night.  I could make her want me like all the other dumb girls do.

She refused to look my way which only made me smile. Good, I could use her fear. I'd rather her fear me than think she could speak to me like I am nothing. As class continued, I found myself paying less attention to the professor and more to the side of Leianna Sweary's face. Damn her for invading my mind and wreaking havoc on my concentration. I wanted to talk to her, to speak or even argue with her. I didn't like this silent bullshit.

I smile, leaning back into her. Smelling her intoxicating scent, "Pity you lacked manners,  if you had them when we first met we wouldn't be in this mess," I whisper to her while Snape was writing on the board. 

She snaps her towards me. I now see how much I have gotten under that pretty little skin of hers. Her face looked wild, angry, and sexy as hell, " You are lecturing me on manners?"

This causes me to smirk, "Obliviously, I was only trying to introduce myself," I reply crossing my arms over my chest.

"Yes, and you were rude to Ron, that was.." she was about to say before Snape slammed his hand down on the table causing us both to jump.

"Ms. Sweary, do you and Mr. Malfoy wish to tell the class what is so important that you can't follow along?" he asks looking more at her than me.

"No, professor.... I mean it wasn't important. I'm sorry for interrupting," she stammers over her words.

 "Very well, next time you decide to distract you fellow classmates I will deduct points from your house Ms. Sweary."

I watch as she chews on her bottom lip, probably hating me even more now. Part of my was amused by it but another part of me hated the fact I made it worse between us. I shake the thought from my mind. She was nothing to me, and never will be. 

"Tsk tsk, already getting into trouble," I mutter under my breath.

She glances sideways to me, her stare venomous, "Please don't speak to me, don't speak to me now or ever again."

I smirk and lean forward, inches from her face, "Are you demanding me?"

She looks away from and back to the front of the classroom.

She really was a piece of work. Who does she really think she is?

When class was dismissed, she jumps quickly to her feet, but not quick enough to get away from me. I reach out and take hold of her wrist. She gasps and looks to my hand on her, "Let go of me Malfoy," she spat.

As the students filtered out and the professor had already took his leave, I move closer to her. 

"Let's get one thing straight here," I tell her, "You don't demand nothing out of me. I know you are new here so I will let this time slide, but if you speak to me like that again, there will be consequences." I release her wrist and she jerks away from me. "You do well to remember that," I call to her as she makes fast out of the room.

Once it was time for lunch,  I make my way to join my friends in the great hall. Once I locate them I sat down at the table and grabbed a plate loaded with food.