You Will Be The Death of Me ( Draco Malfoy Fanfiction) Ch 34

It just came to me, that now all my friends, including George, will know about Draco and me. I couldn't help but feel a little worried.

"Everything okay?" Draco asks me as he tightens his grip on my hand.

"Uh... yeah, I'm fine." I didn't want him to know my worries. If any, I should be happy abut this, that's why he did it.

"Okay, well I'm going to head to the dorms, I guess I will see you later?"

"Alright, I guess I will see you in Hogsmeade tomorrow," I reply.

He nods then bends down in front of everyone and kisses me on the lips. As he pulls away from me a smile appears on his face. He was so enjoying himself. He tells me goodbye once more then turns and starts towards the stair case.

"Oh yeah," he says coming to a stop.

I look up at him, "You might want to bring a lot of money tomorrow," he states causing me to narrow my eyes questioningly.

"Since you need to buy a dress for the dance and all," he explains still smiling.

A smile of my own appears on my face, "Does that mean you're asking?"

"Well you definitely won't be going with anyone else," he concludes as he then turns away again.

Excitement shoots me; I am going to the dance for sure now and with Draco.

*********************************************

I walked in a daze back to the Gryffindor common room.

I'm unbelievably happy at the moment that is until Hermione ambushes me.

"What in bloody hell is wrong with you?" she yells.

I look at her shocked, "What are you talking about?"

"Why Leianna, why would you date someone like him?"

"Hermione, I like Draco, and you knew I was seeing him," I explain.

"I knew you were meeting hin occasionally, I thought you were just having meet ups, I didn't think you were that naïve Leianna to start dating him."

"I'm not naïve," I state.

"Yes you are, you know what kind of person he is and don't think for one second he has changed," she says, "You are nothing to him, just a play thing to occupy his time till a new one comes along.

"Hermione don't act like this to me."

"You need to listen to everyone Leianna, we know him, he's playing you and you don't realize it!" she states.

"I love him," I blurt out.

Her eyes widen and she takes a step back, "You're kidding me."

"I'm in love with him Hermione." It was true, I felt it to my core, I had fallen in love with Draco.

"I can't believe you Leianna," she says shaking her head.

"I understand your concern for me, I appreciate it, but I can't help it, I love him," I tell her smiling, "You don't know him like I do, you don't know the person he truly is."

She reaches out and touches my shoulder, "I am concerned, I don't want to see my friend with her heart broken. You really need to be safe and careful around him, don't let your guard all the way down."

"Thank you for the advice," I tell her, "I'm glad I have a friend like you looking out for me."

She hugs me tightly, "I love you, you're one of my best friends."