You Will Be The Death of Me ( Draco Malfoy Fanfiction) Ch 47

"Are you tired?" I question Draco sarcastically as a smile crept up on my face.

His breathing had taken a whole new level, he was along the line of panting. Who would have guessed him, who gave the impression of being completely fit, would be tired after only climbing a small hill.

"No, I'm not tired," he says breathlessly, "It just, steep."

I giggle and take a couple of steps back to where I was beside him.

"I haven't hiked in years and I'm not sounding like you," I state.

He glares at me, "Well I've never done this sort of thing, I have never hiked before like this."

"Oh stop being such a pansy," I tell him and I enlace my arm in his.

I pull him gently and he starts walking again.

"Are we almost to the top?"

I roll my eyes, "Yes so stop whining," I reply. I let his arm go and take the lead. I loved being outside, the smell of fresh air, the sound of the birds, it was so relaxing. That was, if my boyfriend would stop acting like a baby.

Once we got to the top it became less steep. I knew what was up here from years of playing as a child. I had an old club house John had helped me build when I was little. It was nothing big, just a simple little play house.

I stepped past the broken tree limbs making my way to where I remembered the house was.

"Where are we going now?" Draco asks as he followed.

"I want to show you something," I state as I hold back a limb for him.

He rolls his eyes and passes by me.

I let the limb go and it swings back in place. Draco waits on me to return to leading us through the patch of wooded area.

I step past him running my hand along his shoulder as I do.

I give him a slight smile as I turn and continue forward.

"You're bloody awful you know that?" he says as he starts walking again.

"How so?" I ask as I still walk without turning around.

"You act as if this is pleasurable, seeing me out of breath and tired but still continue to make me walk further," he explains.

I giggle at his words, "Oh good heavens, stop your whining, we're here," I state as I come to a stop. The play house was different than I remember. Half of it was now covered with brush and a tree limb had broken and was now hanging over half of the right side.

Draco walked up beside me eying it, "You brought me up here to see a... shack?"

I look at him as a smile appeared on my face, "Yes, this use to be the place I spent most of my time," I explain, "It was a way to get away from my mum and John."

Draco takes a couple more steps forward, "Wow, how did you fit in there?" he questions as a smirk appears on his face.

I smile myself and reach out and smack him, "I was little you dork," I state.

I walk up to the small door and open it. As I let it go and bent down to look inside something flew out of it causing me to scream and fall backwards.

However before I could hit the ground Draco catches me.

"Whoa there," he says as he steadies me, "It's just a rabbit, it won't eat you."

I push out of his arms, "It startled me," I tell him as I bend back down.