You Will Be The Death of Me ( Draco Malfoy Fanfiction) Ch 3

Leianna POV

Egotistical, abhorrent, obnoxious, and insufferable are just some words that I can relate to Draco Malfoy I thought to myself. I sat quietly lost in thought  while Professor Firenze was lecturing about Palmistry.

Divination was a subject I was very talented at. Plus, if you add in the fact I, like my mother, was a Seer which made us natural at the subject. So I knew I would never have to really pay attention much in this class. I also couldn't steer my mind off of the incident with Malfoy. I was furious at him. I had never kissed a boy before and now I will always remember my first kiss was unexpected, unwanted, and above all forced by someone that was rude and evil.

Just reminiscing on the thought made my face heat. I also didn't know if I should tell George. I couldn't imagine him being angry because of his inane personality. But anyone would get mad if another guy kisses their girlfriend. Then again, we had just decieded to give it a shot at dating, perhaps it was nothing to worry about. I should probably tell him, I thought to myself. I let out a sigh and laid my quill down. It wasn't until then that I noticed the Professor standing in front of me. He was staring at me curiously.

"Professor," I say my face flushing red, wondering if had called on me or something. "Ms. Sweary, it's nice to see we have you back," he says. I squirm hearing some of the other students snickering. "Let's keep our minds focused Ms. Sweary, no wondering," he adds. I nod and tried to keep my cool until he walked away. Once he turned I let out my breath. I hated being put on the spot and lately, that happened a lot.

I was so happy when the class was over. I quickly made my way to common room. The staircases were overrun by students so I had a hard time getting through. It seemed like every time I thought I would get a break around a corner I almost run into someone.

I decide to try and find a less crowded way so on the next stairway connection I began crossing before it changed. For once, I was lucky and found it to be almost empty. I follow it to a hallway which I had never seen before.

I decide to follow it which only led me to being completely lost. "Bloody hell," I curse in frustration. I turn around and try to find my way back without any luck. I began getting extremely frustrated, every turn I took seemed to only end. Finally giving up, I lean against the stone wall closing my eyes to control my elevating temperature.

"Lost are we?" I hear a familiar voice say. I snap my eyes open and smile, "George." 

He strolls towards me smiling. "I wondered why you got off on the staircase," he says.

I push off of the wall, "You saw me?"

"Of course, I was trying to get to you but the bloody staircase changed," he answers.

"Oh."

"You want to head to the common room before Mc Gonagall sees us missing?" he asks holding out his hand.

"Defiantly," I reply shortly as I place my hand in his.

"I can't believe it's already getting dark," I state as we continue to walk. I hadn't noticed how long I had been wondering until we began walking our way back. The sun was now already setting. George reaches into his cloak and takes out his wand. "Lumos," he says causing the end of his wand to light up. I mimic him causing more light to fill the quickly dimming hallway. "Here we are," he says stepping up to the portrait.

He says the password that causes the portrait to open for us. Most of the students had already retreated to their rooms leaving only a handful in the main room. Among the ones left were Harry, Hermione, and Ron. The only one who noticed us was Ron. His eyes then looks down at Georges and my hands laced together. Grinning he then whispers something to Hermione who looks our way.