You Will Be The Death of Me ( Draco Malfoy Fanfiction) Ch 32

More weeks went by and winter was starting to slowly come to an end. I could feel the change in the air. It was warmer, the breeze no longer chilled me to my bones. Spring was approaching, and I couldn't be more happier.

Things seemed to be going pretty well. George and I were talking on a regular basis again, as if we were always friends. It was nice to be able to remain friends with him, He was my shoulder, my rock to lean on, and I wouldn't change it for the world.

Then there was Draco, another constant presence in my life. Our relationship had developed into something more, something that stronger than anything I have ever felt before. I still think it is really ironic how in the beginning I couldn't even tolerate being in the same room with him and now I can't wait to be alone with him.

I had fallen for the jerk, there was no doubt about it. I only wished my friends saw him the way I did. The were still cautious about him, and now even me. Their fear of what he might say or do still was the only thing they saw when it came to Draco. Hermione still swore by her word that he will end up hurting me somehow.

To be truthful I worry about just that too. I didn't know how someone like him would ever be dating someone like me. We were opposites on almost everything.

"Will you cut that light off!" a picture yells causing me to leave my thoughts.

"Sorry," I whisper, I couldn't believe I blanked out to the point I forgot that I am walking down a hallway with a lit wand.

"Nox," I say quietly causing the light at the end of my wand to go dimmer until it was completely out.

I didn't need it anymore since I was almost near the astronomy tower. I quickly shove it into my cloak and start up the stairs that led to the top.

I was getting use to sneaking out late like this, it was to the point the fat lady never questioned me anymore. If she did, she never showed it.

What really surprised me was how I never ran into Filch, but for some reason he was always catching first year Slytherins. I knew Draco was putting them up to it, but I wasn't going to object if it means I would be seeing him.

It didn't take me as long to get up the stairs since my legs have finally have grown accustomed to walking so much.

I enter the room to be ambushed.

Draco wraps his arms around my waist and backs me up to the wall.

"Is this necessary?" Lifting my hands to his neck, I play with his short hair.

"Absolutely," he replies, "How else could I have my way with you?"

I laugh, "Perhaps I am willing participant."

"Willling heh?"

Before I could say a snappy comeback his lips meet mine and all words were lost.

As the kiss deepens, his grip loosens and moves to the hem of my shirt. My heart quickens as he slips his thumb underneath and grazes my bare skin.

Pausing, he waits to see if I will push him away. When I don't jerk away or object he deepens the kiss then trails his hand further up to where he whole hand was underneath my shirt. This was a little too much for me to take; I break the kiss and push his hand down.

"Sorry," he apologizes, "I lost it there for a second."

"It's okay," I say trying to hide my embarrassment. I felt like I was acting like a childish virgin that was too afraid to do anything.

"Won't happen again," he states, "I won't try anything like that anymore."

I couldn't help but feel flattered; I bet no other girl has heard those words come from Draco Malfoy before.