You Will Be The Death of Me ( Draco Malfoy Fanfiction) Ch 40

"Well, did you ask them?" I question Draco, as we walk down the hallway in between classes.

He glances at me and smirks, "You know I just sent the letter last two days ago," he states, "Patience love."

I roll my eyes and shake my head, "Well the break starts tomorrow Draco. I need to know if I'm going with you or if I'm going home."

We were coming up to where he would take a different staircase to his class, so we began slowing down.

"I'll let you know as soon as I find out," he tells me. He then leans down and kisses my cheek, "I will see you later."

"Okay."

I watch him walk away towards the stairs with the rest of the crowd. He smiles at me one last time before he disappears down the hallway.

I take a heavy breath and head towards my next class, which happened to be the one I dreaded most of all.

Unlike my boyfriend, Professor Umbridge and I seemed to not get along. I guess it could be because I am a Gryffindor or perhaps because I am quiet. Nevertheless, she always picks on everything I do.

I finally make it to the area that I needed to get off the stairs and I start down the hallway towards D.A.D.A class.

As I walk, I hear the sound of people running up the staircases. It was unusual for the fact that when I had exited the staircase there was no one in sight.

So curiosity got the best of me and I decide to investigate it.

I walk quietly towards the entrance of the hallway, where it meets the stairs. I see four people walking up and among them two were George and Hermione.

Okay, usually I could fight back curiosity, but something told me that this time I needed to follow so I do. I wait until they were a good distance away and I take off behind them.

I try my best to not make as much noise as they continue on. At the top of the staircase they made their way down another hallway.

I follow them till they came to a wall. It was just a normal wall and they were staring at it intently. I was beginning to think they had lost their minds but I watch as a doorway appeared.

The two others, which were with Hermione and George, went inside, making it the perfect opportunity to talk to them.

That's when I rush to make sure I catch them.

"What are you all doing?" I ask, surprising them both. Both of them flinch and turn to look at me.

"Leianna, aren't you suppose to be in class?" George asks. I could tell then, that there was something they were hiding, I knew that tone.

The one he only uses when he was up to something. "Yes, but I saw you two come up here. What's going on guys?" I ask as I cross my arms.

Hermione takes a quick glance at George, "Should we?" she asks him. He replies back to her but it was muffled, all I could make out was Draco's name in the sentence.

She says something, back and then they both look at me again. I wanted to say thanks for finally acknowledging me, but I held my tongue.

"Leianna, you have to swear you won't tell anyone," she says to me sternly. I narrow my eyes, wondering what they could possibly be hiding.

"Okay," I say questionably.

"Especially Draco, he cannot know," George adds. I look up at him and he had a completely serious face on which was rare for George.