You Will Be The Death of Me ( Draco Malfoy Fanfiction) Ch 46

Another couple of days went by and it was basically the same routine, play a few games, eat, sleep, and of course sneak to see each other at night. I liked being able to stay in the same room with him, I only dread when we return back to school which was not too far away.

I liked having time for just us, without school work or people staring. He seemed to be enjoying it as well, except when John came around.

I decided not to bring up the tons of questions about John to Draco. I didn't want to spend what days we have left arguing or not talking. But I still didn't like all the secrecy they had created.

"Leianna," I hear Draco say as he touched my shoulder. I jump being caught off guard. I didn't even hear him enter my room. I was sitting at my desk writing in my journal. I quickly close it up and put it aside.

"You scared me," I state. I hear him laugh but he continues with what he wanted to tell me, "You mother said she was heading out and wanted to know if we would like to join her," he explains.

"Where exactly is she going?" I ask him as I put away the quill I was using.

"I dunno, she just said shopping," he replies, "She wanted to know if we would like to join her," he repeats sounding amused.

I turn to face him, "I really don't want to, shopping with my mum takes hours," I explain to him, "But if you want we can."

"I'm a guy Leianna, I hate shopping," he replies causing me to smile.

"Okay," I say as I stand up, "Then let's go tell her we aren't going to go."

I walk past him and he reaches out and grabs my hand. He turns me around and pulls me to him, "So what are we going to do?" he asks as he kissed the side of my cheek, "We are going to be all alone."

I smile regardless if I wanted, "Nothing that involves being in the house that is for sure," I reply.

He pulls his head back and looks at me taken aback.

"We haven't been outside at all since we have been on break," I clarify to him, "I'm tired of being inside all the time."

"Well what is there to do outside?" he asks me, "Because I had plenty of ideas of things we can do in here."

I reach out and punch his shoulder, "Is that the only thing on your mind Draco?" I question him as I try to fight back a smile.

"It's not the only thing on my mind," he replies smirking, "But it does cross it quite a bit though."

I roll my eyes and shake my head at him as if I was disappointed.

"Come on," I say to him as I turn and walk out of my room.

I make my way to the hallways to look for my mother, "Mum," I yell trying to locate her.

I reach the entrance of the den, but come to a halt when I hear her talking to I assume was my stepfather.

I hold my hand out to tell Draco to wait.

"What is it?"

I look at him and hold my finger to my mouth to tell him to be quiet.

"Why do you need to go every week?" I hear her ask John.

"Because he requires me to, you know that."

"I never see you anymore John," I hear her say in a pained voice.

"I know but I have to," he states, "I don't' want nothing to happen to you or Leianna."

"I know, but she is in good hands," My mother states, "She's with Draco and he obviously cares for safety to let anything happen to her. We have secured her safety."