You Will Be The Death of Me ( Draco Malfoy Fanfiction) Ch 14

Draco's P.OV

I watched her walk away mad as hell. I should have suspected this, everything was going great and what did I do, I screw it up. How was I to know she would come all the way down to the Sytherin Wing.

"Draco, is everything okay?" Jade asks as we sat on the sofa in the common room.  She didn't leave even though I had left her to run after another girl. Some things never change.

"I'm fine," I state as I bring my free hand up to rest on my chin. I needed to come up with something to fix the situation. I had her feeling something for me obviously or she would have reacted the way she had.

I felt Jade lay her head on my shoulder and I glance down at her. She smiled warmly at me but I felt nothing, nothing like I would if had been Leianna. 

The thought brought a chill to my body. I shake it off, it had to be the fact I haven't had her yet... yeah, that was the reason.

"I'm going to head on up to my room," I say taking my hand off her shoulder.

"Okay, so do you want hang out again sometime?" she says eagerly. Poor girl, she shouldn't try so hard, it wasn't going to work.

"I'll consider it, thanks," I reply standing. I could tell she was shocked, "Okay."

I walk away without glancing back.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Leianna P.O.V

After my crying session I told George everything. I told him how Draco and I kissed when I was dating him, the way he always seemed to be around me, the way I had felt for Draco, I told him everything I had to tell. He sat quietly for a minute I guess to really take it all in.

I was sitting on one end of the sofa, legs crossed while he was the same exact way on the other end. I fidgeted with my fingers as I waited for him to respond.

I was scared as to what was going to be the outcome of my confession. I needed to clear the air between us, lay everything out and that's just what I did. I needed him back in my life, his support  George wouldn't hurt me, wouldn't cause me to feel like this. When I am with him I am safe and I liked it.

"Do you still have feeling for him?" he questions me.

Did I? I couldn't deny the fact I did have feeling for Draco but was it still there? " Even if I did, there was no going back, not after this," I reply, I was going to be honest with him from now on, I had to.

"He isn't someone I need in my life, I know this now," I add.

"So no more lies," he says scooting himself closer to me.

"No more lies," I repeat shaking my head.

"Then come here," he tells me leaning forward.

I immediately go into his arms. 

I missed him so much even though we hadn't been apart long. I felt myself being pulled closer and next thing I knew I was on his lap.

I knew I should stop this but I couldn't find it in myself to pull away. I need him, to feel the closeness to drown out the hurt Draco had caused me. To think I briefly thought I could have felt something more for Malfoy than just.. well I don't know what we were exactly but I knew it wasn't just friends.

I instantly shake the thought of him from my head; after all I was with George, the one who had never hurt me in any way.

George leans towards me and kisses me lightly on the lips. 

I would have kissed me back but I hear someone clear their throat.

Standing on the boys stare case was Ron smiling wickedly.

I quickly jump up off of Georges lap. George turns to see his brother staring at us.

"I was just going to check on you guys to make sure everything was okay, but I guess I kind of saw that it is," he says motioning to us while keeping the smile on his face.

"I will leave you to alone now, try not to suck each other's face off," he finishes. Ron the turns and walks back up the stairs and I could swear I heard laughing as the door shuts.

"You know he is going to tell everyone," George states standing up beside me.

"Yeah, but luckily I don't have to go to the boys dorm room," I state smiling at him.

"True but you do have to put up with it tomorrow, "he retorts smiling at me.

I stand on the tip of my toes and kiss him softly, "I don't care what they have to say."

*****************************************************

George's P.O.V

No sooner did I lay my head down it was time to get back up. I was completely worn out but I didn't care, at the moment reality was way better.

"Come on lover boy," I hear my baby brother state as he hits me with pillows.

"I'm awake," I mutter.

"I knew you were, you just got in like 30 minutes ago," he states hitting me yet again.

I rise up taking my pillow and throwing it at him with as much strength as I could muster.

It hit him dead in the face causing him to stumble backwards.

I get out of bed with a smug grin on my face, "Serves you right Ron boy."

"Don't be mean to our little brother," Fred says from his bed. He was staring at me apprehensively.

"Did you really take her back?" he finally asks.

"Yes," I reply flatly.

"Are you sure about it, I mean I like Leianna and all but Draco.." he starts to say before I stop him.

"She told me everything that had happened between them Fred, don't worry," I say walking over to him.

"Fine, I just don't want you hurt," he says standing up.

"Aww... you love your twin don't you?" I say nudging his shoulder.

"Pack it in George," he says pushing me.

I laugh as I watch him walk towards the door. Then I remember I will be seeing Leianna when I walk down those stairs. She will be waiting on me.

I quickly run over to my trunk and grab my clothes.

I finally felt happy again.