You Will Be The Death of Me ( Draco Malfoy Fanfiction) Ch 15

Ron was pretty much the only person who had to annoy the crap out of me about last night, mainly because he saw it.

It's not like we were really doing anything bad, just kissing, an he saw me on George's lap... not so bad right?

Anyways, I was now sitting in Herbology next to George listening to the professor ramble about plants. I tapped my finger as I watched her write nonsense on the board.

It wasn't like I was not paying attention, I just knew the material. Herbology was a subject I was really good at.

"You still want me to go to the party thing your mum does over break?" George asks quietly. I take my eyes from the board to look at him.

I had forgotten that it was almost Christmas break. Not to mention I had to go to the bloody party of my mothers. "Yes, at least then I wouldn't have to endure it alone," I reply smiling.

All I had to do was convince my mother to let him come, which shouldn't be too hard.

"What is it?" I hear him ask. I hadn't realized that I spaced out, "Nothing just thinking."

"Ms. Sweary," Professor Sprout says causing my head to snap from George to where she was standing.

"Yes Professor," I say calmly giving her my complete attention.

"Can you tell me an herb that you would use to in a potion to help calm someone if they are having trouble with anxiety," she questions me to see if I was paying attention.

I hadn't been but I did know the answer, "Hellebore, it's used in the Draught of Peace Potion," I explain.

She narrows her eyes at me, "Correct, but please act as if you are paying attention or I will have to move you away from Weasley," she says as she turns back around.

I stick my tongue out at her then turn back to George who was shaking his head at my immaturity.

"How childish," he mutters. I look at him pretending to be shocked, "Oh and you're the one to talk?" I retort.

He only laughs but quickly stops before it draws attention. We both glace up and see Sprout talking to a student. Suddenly the bell goes off signaling the end of class.

Now I had to go to Potions.... Go me

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"This flower is Atropa belladonna" Snape says as he holds up a beautiful purple flower. I watched as he turned to show it to the whole class, "Can someone tell me what else it is called?" he asks glancing around the room.

No one raised their hand so I do slowly."Yes Sweary?" he asks turning to me.

"It's just belladonna or the deadly nightshade Professor," I answer him.

"Correct," he agrees even though I knew he didn't want to. He then turns away talking about what you can brew with it.

"So are we on no speaking terms?" I hear Draco whisper to me.

To answer him I simply don't respond.

"I see, would it help if I say she means nothing to me," he whispers.

I couldn't keep my mouth shut any longer, "Malfoy I don't care what she means to you," I say once I turn to face him, "I don't really care who you are with and what you do... just leave me the hell alone," I spat.

He just looks at me, studying my facial expression. "I'm afraid I can't," he finally says just as the bell rings.

"What's that suppose to mean?" I ask furiously as I gather my things.