You Will Be The Death of Me ( Draco Malfoy Fanfiction) Ch 16

"Look," I exclaim as I fell into the heavy snow. George was leaning against a tree watching me with an amused expression, "What are you doing?" he asks trying to hold back a smile.

"I'm making a snow angel, duh," I reply sarcastically. He rolls his eyes but continues watching.

After waving my arms madly I stand back up, "See, look at...,"

"Looks like a deformed circle if you ask me," George states as he studies what is suppose to be my snow angel.

"Well, let's see if you can do better," I tell him as I place my hands firmly on my hips.

He pushes himself off of the trees and falls into the snow. I stifle a giggle and watch.

He didn't take as long as I did. "That's a snow angel," he states with a cocky grin on his face.

 "So what, you are better at making snow angels, big deal," I retort.

"Doesn't be a grump, here I will teach you," he says as he walks over to me. I didn't catch on fast enough as to what he was doing.

He picks me up from behind. "George what are you doing?" I demanded say I drew my feet in.

I'm going to teach you," he explained. Suddenly I found myself sitting in the snow.

He falls beside me smiling. I returned the smile but it was for the same reason as his. With my hand he couldn't see I began packing a snowball.

"What is it love?" he asks curiously, his stare not faltering from my eyes.

"Nothing," I reply trying not to give myself away, I was dying to laugh at what I was going to do.

"No seriously, you're staring at me weirdly?" 

"George is that something on your face," I say using one of the oldest lines in the book.

He reaches up and tries to find what I could be talking about, "I don't feel anything," he states.

"It's right... here!" I shout smacking the snowball to his cheek.

It took him completely by surprise, "Leianna," he managed to say. I took that as my queue to start running. As fast as I could I stand up, but he had reached out and grabbed a hold of my leg pulling me back down.

"Hey!" I shout, then I quickly close me mouth blocking the snow George was piling on me.

I reached down and started launching my own handfuls of snow; I didn't give up so easily.

I guess he finally guessed I wasn't going to stop fighting because he reached out and grabbed my hands.

"Let go, I still owe you!" I shout playfully.

"No, I give" he replies laughing.

"Good, I win," I chirp. I felt him release my hands and I quickly stand up dusting the snow off of me.

I was soaked and when the wind blew I felt a really strong chill.

"Maybe playing in the snow was a bad idea," I murmur as I wrapped my arms around myself for warmth, George seemed to not be was wet as I was, could be the fact I didn't throw snow all over him.

"Come on we'll head back and wait on the train, at least it's warm there," he says as he reached out and wraps his arm around me.

I nod in agreement as we start walking back towards the train.

*********************************************************

Draco's P.O.V

I couldn't help but feel envious as I watched the scene before me. Not too long ago that was me out there playing in the snow with her.