You Will Be The Death of Me ( Draco Malfoy Fanfiction) Ch 36

"Where exactly are we going?" Draco asks me sounding highly inquisitive as I pull him down the hallway.

"Shh..." I say as I hold one finger up to my lips.

Where could we go to be alone? I could try and get us into the Gryffindor Common Room but it most likely wouldn't be happening, not with the fat lady guarding the door.

I stop and think about other places.

"Leianna...?" Draco questions.

"I just wanted to find a place we can be alone," I explain taking his hands in mine. I hated the fact that I had no idea where we could go.

I look up and he had a curious look in his eyes. It was as if he was debating on something.

"Come on, I know where we can go," he finally says tightening his grip on my hand.

He leads me down some hallways until we were near the cellars of the school.

It wasn't until we were at a specific wall that I knew where he was taking me.

"The Slytherin Common Room?" I ask, "Seriously?"

He rolls his eyes, "I know there will be no one down here," he explains.

He then turns to the gate, "Salazar," he spoke the password and I watched the wall formed into an entrance.

"Amazing," was all I say.

He grabs my hand and leads me inside.

I have to give credit to the Sytherins, they knew how to decorate.

The common room was amazing. Where it was partway under the lake the light had a green glow to it.

"Okay, no fair," I state as I look around, "Your common room is more.... Relaxing and bigger."

Draco laughs lightly, "Jealous much?"

"Kind of," I reply looking around more.

"So why exactly did you want us to be alone?" he questions his tone changing from playful to serious.

I look at him and debate whether to say it or not. "Where is your room?" I ask him instead trying to fight back the flutters forming in my stomach.

Another confused look crosses his face, "This way."

He leads me into a room and I watch as he walks over to what I am assuming as his area of the room. Before he turns around I reach behind me and lock the door.

My hands were shaking with each step I took as I made my way over to him.

"It's a bit of a mess, I didn't clean up in the rush to get to the dance," he babbles.

I walk up behind him and place my hand on his shoulder.

He turns around facing me and I step closer to him.

I slide my hand down his shoulders to rest on his biceps.

"Can I ask you something?" I question him as I look up into his eyes.

He smiles lightly, "I guess so." He lifts his hands to my waist.

"Why me Draco, why did you choose to pursue me like you did?" I ask him, "Especially after how much we hated each other in the beginning."

He looks a little taken back by my question. "I don't know, I guess it was in part the fact you fought so hard to keep me away."

I couldn't help but laugh, "And here we are," I manage to say even though the fact I felt like I might faint by what I was planning to do next.