You Will Be The Death of Me ( Draco Malfoy Fanfiction) Ch 19

I woke up to the sound of a knock on the door.   Part of me wanted to believe that this was just a bad dream. Any minute now I would be waking up in my bed at Hogwarts, not this lush, amazingly soft bed at the Malfoy's vacation home. I peak out of my eyes and look out at the surrounding, a dream it was not. I was actually here, at a big house, in the middle of the alps, with Draco. I let out a groan and roll over, throwing y face into the pillow. 

Again someone knocked, reminding me why I had woke up in the first place.  

"Come in," I manage to say as I turn on my side lazily, opening my eyes only a little. After I was sure Draco wouldn't be bothering me any further last night, I decided I needed to let George know I had made it here okay, and that everything was still going smoothly.  Needless to say, I was rather tired.

After my permission, a  house elf stepped into the room, "Family wants me to inform you breakfast is ready ma'am." He did a little bow and steps back out the threshold of the door.

I smiled to the little creature, "Thank you for letting me know."

The elf bowed again smiling and closed the door shut.

I force myself out of the comfort of the bed and walk over to the wardrobe. Apparently while we were downstairs, the elves had put away my things. 

I take out a simple blue cashmere sweater and my favorite warm trousers.

After showering and changing I decided to let my hair air dry, I was already late so I figure I wouldn't make it worse.

I walk out of the bathroom still drying my hair with a towel and almost run directly into Draco.

"Excuse you," I mumble under my breath. 

He stood still, staring at me. I scrunch my eyes and look at him awkwardly in return, "What?"

Realization covered his eyes and he shook his head, "Oh nothing, I was just checking to see what was taking you so long."

"As you can see I took a shower," I comment taking the towel from my head, "Where do I put the towel?" 

"Just lay it here, one of the house elves will take care of it," he replies pointing to the floor in front of door.

I lay it down where he had instructed, "Okay, so are we going down now?"

"Oh yeah, come on I'll show you where the dining room is," he says walking ahead.

He was acting weird and quite frankly I didn't like it. I wasn't use to this side of Draco, one that actually had manners.

We walk in to what I presume was the dining room. It seemed everyone had finished without us, but the table still had an assortment of food.

"Everyone else but us has eaten," Draco confirms pulling out a chair. He motions for me to come over and sit.  I eye him suspiciously, wondering what his game was, but I say nothing as I take the seat he pulled out for me.

"Thank you," I stress out, wondering where this behavior was coming from. He n

I stare at him incredulously. Draco reaches for a piece of toast and then looks to me, "What?"

"What are you up to?" 

"I haven't the faintest clue what your talking about," he says as he spoon jam on his toast. 

I reach for a piece of the toast as well, "You are being overly nice."

"No I'm not."

I snort, "Yes you are, and stop it. You are really starting to freak me out."