You Will Be The Death of Me ( Draco Malfoy Fanfiction) Ch 18

"Leianna!" my mother says standing up from the seat where she was sitting across from another woman.

"Hey mum."

She walks over to me hugging me tightly, "I missed you."

I return the embrace, "I missed you too."

She pulls away and looks at Draco standing beside me.

"Draco, you have grown up to be such a handsome young man," she says to him.

I felt completely embarrassed. Curse me now if I have to put up with her sucking up to the Malfoy's all break.

"Thank you Mrs..." he paused. I figured he knew her name wasn't the same as mine, since she was remarried.

"Riley.... Mrs. Riley, but you can call me Ann," she says realizing his loss of words.

"Ann, it's nice to meet you," he said politely. I couldn't help but turn to him mouth gaped open wide. I had to be dreaming, this isn't the Draco I knew.

He noticed my look but ignored it. Instead he took my hand and pulled me closer to him, "Leianna, this is my mother," he said motioning towards the sofa that sat across from where my mother was at.

Even though I would rather kick him for touching me I looked over a woman.

As the woman stood, my first thought of what she possessed most of was power; she must have a lot of authority to her.

She had the same intense stare as Draco, the one that made you want to hide. Her hair was a mixture of colors but it suited her well.

She walked over to us studying me over.

"So you are Leianna," she finally said to me.

"Yes," I managed to say, I was afraid of what all Draco had told her.

"I have heard a lot about you from my Draco," she said smiling while glancing at her son.

I stifled a laugh; I should have guessed he was a complete mommy's boy.

I glance at him a grin appearing on my face.

He narrows his eyes but doesn't say anything.

"Aren't they just the cutest couple," My mother states out of nowhere.

"What, " both Draco and I say in union without realizing it.

"Look at you two, anyone can see you two like each other," my mother says smiling.

I was at a loss of words. Did I really give off the impression that I liked him? I thought it was hate.

Draco seemed to be as shocked as I was because he didn't say anything either.

"Yes, and they're pure bloods, no stagnation or tainted blood," Narcissa state looking at my mother.

"I cannot fathom why pure blood wizards wish to breed with mudbloods," she adds with disgust on her face.

I felt my temperature flare, "There just as talented as a pure blood."

She looks from my mother to me, "Really now," she states, "and what gives you that idea?"

"One of my best friends is muggle born and she can cast spells better than most of the other students at Hogwarts," I reply standing my ground.

"And who is this mudblood that's so talented?" she question coming closer to me. I could tell she was angry, she had the same look in her eyes that Draco did when I pissed him off.