You Will Be The Death of Me ( Draco Malfoy Fanfiction) Ch 8

My mind was telling me to push him away, and I did try to some extent. He held me captive, wedged in between him and the wall. What made me even more unsure of myself was the fact that part of me was curious about this, about Draco.Why did his kiss render me so motionless? And I felt his tongue slide ever so lightly across my bottom lip a new sentation set into me, one that I have never felt before, desire. I knew I had to get him to back away, I braced my hands against his shoulders in attempt to push him away but before I did he grabbed my hair and pulled lightly causing me to gasp. Apparently more skilled than myself, he took the opportunity to he deepen the kiss causing my rational mind to be clouded, letting the desire to run rampant through my veins. My body relaxes and I give up completely on fighting, I felt his grip in my hair loosen; sliding his hand so it rested on my waist pulling me closer to him.

I could faintly feel the smirk on his lips as he kissed me, could even imagine the triumphant thoughts running through his head. With that I break the kiss and turn my head away.

He leans back into me, running his lips across my jaw line towards my ear. "I bet Weasley has never kissed you like that."

My eyes shot open instantly as his words sunk in.

Damn him, damn myself...

With every bit of strength I could muster up, I push Draco away from me causing him to stumble backwards.

"What the hell," he yells balancing himself.

"You pompous, insufferable, egotistical, jerk!" I yelled, "I dare you kiss me!"

"Excuse me?" He say walking back towards me, "I didn't see you put up much of a fight. As a matter of fact I know you were enjoying it." That all to perfect smirk crept onto his face.

I felt my face go hot with embarrassment because what he was saying was true, I didn't fight back like I should have.

"See, you can't deny it," he says still smiling, "You want me just as much as I want you," he adds reaching out to cup my face.

"I'll correct you there Malfoy," I state removing his hand. "I don't want you. I admit I did get lost in the kiss momentarily. A very small part of me wanted to know what it would be like. But now it's over and it will never happen again."

The smirk on didn't falter the slightest bit, "Is that so?" 

"Yes, I have a boyfriend Draco, that I really care about, and this is wrong," I state.

"Well it looks like you must not care too much about him."

"This was an accidental, it should have never happened," I retort crossing my arms the way he had done.

"Accident, really? What would happen if we do it again" he asks coming back towards me causing my composure to falter.

"Ssstop...," I stutter holding my hands out in defense. I already knew I couldn't handle another kiss like that.

"See, just the thought of me kissing you sends you over the edge," he remarks backing away again.

I felt my face go hot with anger, "You are so self-absorbed Malfoy."

"No, I just know how I make you feel, and to be quite honest," he said as he claim close to me again, "I like the feeling of kissing you too," he finishes reaching out to take my hands.

I shivered at his words; I felt my skin chill over when he laced his fingers with mine.

I didn't know if he actually liked me or the whole thing was just lust, but I didn't need to let him feel he could act this way with me.  I pull my hands away from him, "This is wrong Draco, not to mention very confusing."