You Will Be The Death of Me ( Draco Malfoy Fanfiction) Ch 27

"George we need to talk," I said slowly, "I've been thinking and I think it's for the best official put a end to our relationship It isn't nothing to do with you, I just think I need to take time and sort out my feelings like you had suggested before."

I look up to meet a pair of blank eyes staring back at me. 

"I think it is just what is for the best, at least for now."

"EEEEKKKK!"

" Mya, you're not helping," I say frustrated to my owl. I had been practicing just what to say with her all night, but she wasn't in the mood for my rehearsing. She was restless, she wanted to released, to fly. 

"No matter how I will say it still sounds terrible," I tell her as I walk over to her cage.

Realization of what I was doing dawns on her. She becomes even more anxious. 

With a sigh I open the door; she flies out and lands on the table beside my bed. I make my way to her and stoke her feather. 

"Oh Mya, I don't know what to do, I care about them both."

She only blinks and fluffs her feathers. "I know my better option would admit my transgressions to George and beg for his forgiveness, but that wouldn't solve my feelings for Draco. I need to know what exactly they are, to explore them."

She blinks and I roll my eyes, "I must be going insane, I'm trying to get advise from an owl."

I walk over to my window and open it, "Go on girl."

Without hesitation as soon as she noticed the window was open she takes off.

I watch her soar out into the open night.

Come tomorrow I will be heading back to Hogwarts... and into the chaos that will result after I speak with George.

***************************************************************

"Do you have everything?" my mother asks for the millionth time as we hurried towards the train station.

"Yes mum," I reply, "Everything is in my trunk."

"Well take care, and write me," she says giving me a hug.

"I will," I reply. I glance over at Draco who was walking away from his mother and father.

"Here's your bag," she says extending it to me.

I reach out to take it but a hand grabs it before I could, "I've got it Leianna," Draco says as he throws it over his shoulder.

"Take care you two," she says to both of us as we turn towards the wall at platform 9 3/4.

We both nod and walk through the wall, leaving them behind.  The platform was buslting with students. Some parents stood at the train with some students, possibly some of the first years, bidding them farewell as the boarded the train.  

"Thank you for carrying my bag for me," I say to Draco as we walk through the crowd towards the train. It was nice of him to offer and I want him to know I appreciate it. 

"Your welcome."

We drop our luggage at the baggage area  and I take my handbang from Draco. 

The train still was still pretty vacant, very few carts were full.  I walk past the available seats in the front to where the private rooms were located in the middle and opened a door when I saw a empty one.

Once inside I turn to see Draco walking in as well. 

"Don't Slytherin students usually sit together?" I ask as I place my bag over the seat.