You Will Be The Death of Me ( Draco Malfoy Fanfiction) Ch 51

"That was fun," I tell George as I dismount the broom.

"I thought you would enjoy that, relieve some stress."

I laugh, "Yes, and thank you."

We put the brooms back in his shed and he takes me around back to show me their garden.

"This place is beyond beautiful," I tell him as we walk, "I just love.. ahh!" I am cut off when the ground under me shifts. I had slipped in the mud from the wet soil and was heading towards the ground.

"I got you," George says as he reaches out to sop me.

I grip his arm and pull myself back up, "Slippery right there."

"And you are the uncoordinated."

I laugh sarcastically, "Very funny."

Still chuckling, "Thanks for saving me."

I go to release him and he tightens his grip on me. I look up into his eyes and I knew what he was fixing to do.

"George," I begin and he leans in. I pull back, 'George I can't..."

This time he pulls away, letting his grip on me go, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have,you just went through an ordeal and..."

"No, it's not that," I tell him, "It's... I'm still with Draco."

He nods and I can see disappointment and embarrassment written all over his face.

"Well we better go," he says as he starts to walk away.

"George wait," I tell him as I reach out and grab his hand. I didn't want to hurt him, not again. I just wasn't ready for this, if Draco and I did break up, I don't want to immediately jump back into another relationship. I would prefer to not hurt either that way.But then again if I was to, I would want to be in one with George. I was confused, I cared for both of them but I wasn't ready for this yet.

"You need to give me time, to process all this."

I smile and lean forward wrapping my arms around him. I feel him hesitantly wrap his around me and he rests his head on my shoulder.

"I just need a friend right now," I tell him leaning back.

"And I will be that friend," he replies.

***********************************************************

After George showed me the rest of the place we went back into the house for dinner. After dinner we all played a couple game of wizards chess until it was time for bed.

It might sound boring but it was actually really fun. Ron of course beat us all. But what was really amusing is when I was playing against George and Ron was sneaking me moves. When I won George was all in accusing me of being a cheater.

But he accepted his defeat and Molly told us it was time for bed.

We all told each other good night. Then I hurry on up and follow Ginny the rest of the way.

She shows me to where I would be sleeping on a small cot opposite of her bed.

"Thanks Ginny for letting me room with you," I tell her as I walk over to the bed.

"You're welcome," she says smiling brightly, "Oh yeah, I laid you out some pajamas of mine."

She walks over to the bed and picks them up, "They'll probably be a tad bit long," she states as she hands them to me.

"They will be perfect, thank you."

She blushes lightly and walks over to her bed and gets in.

I walk over to my temporary bed and start to take my shirt off but stop.