You Will Be The Death of Me ( Draco Malfoy Fanfiction) Ch 24

How did I manage to complicate my life to the point of no return. Maybe I should just leave my head in the pillow and smother so then I wouldn't have to deal with this whole mess anymore.

Why did Draco have to be so damn tempting and why did I have to fall for it?

God I was just like every other pathetic girl, pining away over someone who would break my heart. You can't change a player, well at least I don't think I could.

I fall back into the pillow and hide my face. I was to lost in his touch, I almost went to far with him. Until he, Draco stopped it. That was the worst part, he stopped it, not me. 

I was so stupid, so ridiculous that I almost went to far with Draco, who isn't my boyfriend. God George. I let out a groan. 

If there was a worst girlfriend of the year award I was surely taking first place. What was he going to say when I tell him about this? What little bit of trust I had regained was surely going to be thrown out the window.

He will probably just break up with me, and I wouldn't blame him really. I deserve it, especially after tonight. 

I really do love George, but yet I had feeling for Draco that always seemed to surface not matter how much I  tried to suppress them.

I needed to sort out what I felt for each of them. I needed to decide should I stay with George or take a chance with Draco, if he even wanted me.  God, what if I was nothing to him? But then again, he could have went further with me tonight, but stopped. Surely that meant something.

**************************************************

Draco.....

I had her in my hands, I could have won.. so explain to me why the hell I stopped it.

I was pacing my room, talking to myself, basically I was on the verge of losing what was left of my sanity.

I typically would have reacted differently in this situation.

Which leads me to the next thing that has been troubling me. Had I really developed some type of feeling for her?

I have done many bets like this before, but none had made me feel like this, had made me consider their feelings.

I walk over to the window and peer out. It was her fault for making me feel like this.

She was just too alluring for her own good. The first time we met is what caused this, Her immediate rejection is what made me want her. She was different from the others; she fought back and was more difficult to get to.

Then her innocence was another thing. That was something I had never experienced before. Most girls at Hogwarts had already messed around or had some type of experience when it came to dating. Leianna didn't have that which made me more interested.

I need to clear my head; I needed to get out of here for a while.

I turn and make my way towards the door. I needed to find a distraction.

*********************************************

Leianna....

I try to fall asleep but it alluded me. After I know at least an hour went by, I decide I needed to get out of this room. Out of this bed that still smelled faintly like Draco.

I grab my robe and head out he door. Perhaps some of the cool night air would help me clear my thoughts.

I walk down the hallway towards the main floor. I knew there was a balcony off in the living room. I step into the room and walk towards the double doors that led outside to the balcony. 

Opening them, I'm greeted my the cold air. I let out a sigh and walk to the railing, peering out into the dark of night. 

The quietness and cold was exactly what I needed. I closes my eyes and let the calmness of the night run over me. 

"What are you doing?"

I smile and keep my eyes closed, "Trying to relax."

"By freezing to death?"

I look over to the door where Draco stood watching me.

"The cold helps calm me."

"And why do you need to be calmed?"

I give him a sharp look that brings a smile to his face.

He crosses the space between us and stops behind me.  He wraps his hand loosely around my waist.

"Haven't you caused enough trouble for one night?" I ask him.

He leans in and buries his head in the space of my neck , "I don't think so."

He kisses me lightly on the neck the rests his head against mine. 

The way he was holding me, the feeling of peace that surrounded me, this is what I wanted to choose. I never felt as good as I did at this moment. 

"Come on, lets go back in and warm up by the fire,"  he tells me as he tugs on my robe.

I turn and follow him back inside. 

He walks over to the sofa that sat at the fireplace and takes a seat.  I set beside him and he reaches over and pulls me closer. I lay my head on his shoulder and he wraps a arm around me.

"Sleep Leianna," he says giving me a small kiss on my head. 

I close my eyes, and for once sleep came natural. 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I wake up the next morning alone. I glance around and notice Draco was no where to be found. 

 I sit up and stretch my body, surprised that I wasn't aching all over from sleeping on a couch.  I get up and make my way out of the room trying to figure out where he went to.

At the entryway I see him standing there.  I smile and start towards him, but then I notice his lips were moving. 

I slow my pace and try to here.

"I understand," he tells the person hidden behind the wall. 

"You have to present at the next meeting, he requires it," I hear none other than his father say.

Draco's eyes leave what I assume was his father to meet mine. He stands up straighter and smiles, "Good morning."

I step into the entry and glance to see his father, mother, and Jon there. 

"Good morning," I say to all of them. 

"Morning," he father says, "I trust you two had a good dinner last night."

"It was terrific, where is my mother and what is going on?" I ask instead.

"Nothing is going on, " Jon replies first, "And your mother is up in the room." 

I look to all four of them trying to figure out what was happening here. 

"Why don't we all make our way to the breakfast table," Narcissa suggests, "Jon, perhaps go get Ann."

He nods to her and starts up the staircase.

"Come on kids," she mtoions us to follow. 

I look to Draco curiously as we follow behind his mother, "What's really going on?" 

He doesn't look to me but replies, "It's nothing to worry about."

So he was dismissing my question as well. 

I let out a sigh and drop the conversation. I would just wait to ask, perhaps my mother could give me a insight to what was happening around me.