You Will Be The Death of Me ( Draco Malfoy Fanfiction) Ch 50

"You should've listen to me, I told you not to take it Ron," I hear someone say as they came through archway.

I glance up to see a laughing Harry with an odd face Ron.

"I'm going to kill the bloody bastard, my mouth is on fire," Ron mumbles as he fans his mouth.

"Ron watch your mouth, we have a guest," Molly states.

Both Ron and Harry look up and the eyes fall to me.

"Leianna, wow this is a surprise," Harry says as he walks over and takes a seat at the end of the table.

"Yeah, I never would have guessed you would be here, after Draco going home with you," Ron adds causing me to falter and drop a plate on the table.

I hear Molly gasp from behind me and I felt every nerve in my body go numb.

Just then I hear a laughing George and Fred make their way into the kitchen.

George glances from his brother to me and he stopped.

"What's going on?"he asks taking in the silence of the room.

I feel a hand being placed on my shoulder, "Leianna dear, please explain," I hear Molly's voice say.

I close my eyes and mentally curse myself. Now I was in a very awkward place.

*******************************************************

They waited till after breakfast before the questions began.

They thought it would be best if we talked more privately, without the others around.

I was now sitting in their living room with George at my side. I was nervous knowing what information I could give them was limited.

"So you and Draco are..." Molly asks from the chair in front of me.

"Yes.. well now I'm not for sure," I reply honestly.

"And he is at your house?"

I nod, "Yes, I guess so."

She shifts her position, "Can you tell me the whole reason as to why you sent a letter to George to come get you?"

Arthur looked from his wife to me, "We don't mean to pry but you know what's going on out there," he states.

"Yes, I know. But I really can't say anything," I tell them.

Both looked at me confused.

"She was forced into an unbreakable vow," George says for me.

Both Molly and Arthur take in a deep breath.

"Why on earth would they make her do that?" Molly says looking at her husband then to me, "Oh you poor dear."

I look down at my hands, "I wish I could say what really happened, but I can't. I can only tell you that my family are with..." my voice cut off and I start to cough.

"Leianna, are you okay?" George says putting his hand on my shoulder.

"It's the vow, she almost said something she wasn't supposed to, Molly get her a drink," Arthur says to his wife.

"George give her a second, it will pass," he tells George.

My chest hurt and I couldn't stop from coughing, it was like I couldn't breathe.My lungs were having trouble working and I felt like my heart was going to beat out of my chest.

But eventually, like Arthur had said, the pain began subsiding and I fall back on the couch trying to regain my breathing.

I felt George run his hand down my head, stroking it soothing, "It's okay, just breathe Leianna," he says softly.