You Will Be The Death of Me ( Draco Malfoy Fanfiction) Ch 33

What spell would you use against a Boggart?

What is the best spell to use during a battle with a troll?

The questions in Defense Against the Dark Arts are just insulting now. These are first year questions, not fifth year.

I tap my figure on the table getting more worked up on how I am learning nothing from that stupid woman we call a professor.

"I don't know, ask her," I hear Hermione whisper to Ginny Weasley.

"Leianna," Ginny says as she taps my shoulder.

"Hmmm...?" I hadn't really talked much to Ginny before. Just a couple of times while George and I was together. She was very quiet most of the time, especially after what happened to her with the Tom Riddle Diary.

"Are you going to the dance?" Ginny asks as she takes a seat beside me.

"What dance?" I ask snapping my eyes away from the paper in front of me.

"The dance in two weeks, "she answers. I look from her to Hermione who was listening in; "I told you about it days ago," Hermione answers my unasked question.

"I don't know, probably not."

"Have you ever been to a dance?" she inquires.

I shake my head, Actually no, I haven't."

"Then why won't you go, dances are fun," she tells me.

"I don't have a dress to wear or even a date. Wouldn't that be pointless?"

Her eyes widen and she seems to search for the right thing to say, "Well I thought it would be a good experience for you. Plus I could help you pick out a dress when we go to Hogsmeade and as for the date, I'm sure someone will ask you," she replies.

I knew she wasn't telling me exactly why she was being so determined but the thought of a dance did seem like fun.

"It sounds like fun," I smile, "Yes, I will go, but I would love it if you two help me pick out a perfect dress."

A smile appears on her face and I glance at Hermione and notice she was smiling too. Ginny gets up and she and Hermione walk out the door talking.

That's when I came to the conclusion, they were indeed up to something.

*****************************************************

Draco P.O.V..................

"I want to know Mr. Malfoy, did you see this girl wandering the halls after schooling hours," Umbridge asks me while pointing to a Gryffindor girl. I didn't know her name exactly but I knew she was one of Potters little followers.

"Yes professor, she was on the third floor," I tell her without hesitation.

"Good," Umbridge says slyly, "You can go Mr. Malfoy, thank you for your assistance."

I nod to the bitch as she turns and walks into her office, perhaps to find some way to punish the girl.

"You are such a snitch Malfoy, I don't see how you can stand yourself," the girl says to me.

I turn smirking the whole time, "This..." I say motioning to myself, "What's not to like?" I tell her causing her face to go even redder from anger.

"I don't see what Leianna sees in you!" she yells causing me to falter.

I walk back over to her "What did you say?"

"I said I don't see what she sees in you, she had such a good boyfriend and she gave it up for a pathetic jerk like you," she spat.