Main 8 - Lillian

Name: Lillian Blake Black-Septim

Age: 21

Nicknames: Lil, Kitten

Gender: Female

Birthday: August 31st

Looks: Lillian has long dark brown/almost black hair, golden brown eyes inherited from her father, light skin, and black cat ears atop her head. She's rather tall, standing at around 5'10, and her body is almost built like a gymnast. She has a scar on her lower abdomen from a stab wound, and a paw shaped birthmark on her neck (normally it's hidden by her hair). Her attire consists of Thieve's Guild armor, due to the fact that she's part of the Guild, and she has a pair of twin katanas she uses as weapons.

Likes: Tuna and all kinds of fish (Tuna is her favorite), being a thief, being a spymaster, nature, the shadows, nighttime

Dislikes: The White Fang, racist/xenophobic people, her ex lover, girly things, being called worthless

Personality: When you first meet Lillian, she's often rather emotionless, and stand-offish. If you're rude to her, or call her any names, she'll automatically become aggressive. If you show her kindness, she'll show her kinder side. She is a huge tomboy, and she hates wearing dresses and high heels especially.

Sexuality: Bisexual (goes both ways)

Other: Lillian is a Faunus, one of the very few in the entire Black family and the first one to be born since the family's beginning roots (there were two Faunus beforehand, a cat and a monkey). Throughout her life, she was harassed by those who hated her kind. When her young sister, Ariadne, was revealed to be a monkey Faunus, she took it upon herself to take most of the beatings so her sister wouldn't get hurt. When she became a teenager, she left her siblings and joined the White Fang, soon becoming friends with Blake Belladonna and Ilia Amitola, as well as forming a relationship with one Adam Taurus. She trained under Sienna Khan for a year until she was ready to begin doing things for the White Fang. At this point, Jayden had asked her to come home, stating he and the others missed her. She was about to return to them, until Adam threatened her, causing her to finally listen to Blake's warnings. It reached a point where, after a raid on a village and Adam's threats to kill Ariadne, Lillian left the White Fang. She soon met up with her siblings and journeyed to Riften, where she met up with her cousin Janny and joined the Thieve's Guild. During that time, she met an ex bandit named Thrynn, and fell for him. Her and Janny also had traveled to Markarth, where she met and became instant best friends with Sabine Nichols, a necromancer and a native trying to rid Markarth of the Forsworn. She would later become a part of her brother's court; she became the spymaster, and the ambassador to all Faunus living outside of Menagerie and Remnant. She just wants peace for all of her kind.

Quotes: "I understand Blake now. Faunus need equality, and peace. Not more violence." "Being spymaster isn't so bad. I know almost every secret there is about almost every noble in Skyrim, Cyrodiil, Morrowind, and High Rock."

Theme Songs:

From Shadows by Jeff Williams featuring Casey Lee Williams

Shatter Me by Lindsey Stirling featuring Lzzy Hale

Time To Say Goodbye by Jeff Williams featuring Casey Lee Williams

Like Morning Follows Night by Jeff Williams featuring Casey Lee Williams and Lamar Hall