Chapter 53- Eventful

"Oh my god Des!" Bridget screamed as she arched off the bed, her wife was pounding into her on this lovely morning. Desiree panted as she pumped deeper into Bridget, the brunette wrapped her legs around Desiree tighter, "Yes baby," she moaned, "Right there, fuck!" Desiree was hitting her g-spot so well that Bridget started to shake.

"Baby," Desiree panted, "I need to cum."

"No Des" Bridget whined, "Don't stop, please."

Desiree bit her lip, she pounded harder, Bridget hadn't cum yet and it was starting to bother her. The brunette grabbed Desiree and pulled her closer, she was trying to hold off but now Bridget was moaning in her ear and that was making the task at hand much harder but lucky for Desiree, Bridget's moans were speeding up, her nails were starting to dig into the basketball player, then she threw her head back and met her sweet release. Desiree pumped a few times before cumming deep inside of Bridget.

Desiree was about to pull out but Bridget pulled her down to her lips and placed a soft kiss on her lips, "I love you."

"I love you too Brit" Desiree nodded.

"What's wrong?" Bridget asked with worried eyes.

"Nothing baby, I'm just tired I guess," Desiree sighed, "It's like 6am."

Bridget pecked her lips, "I'm sorry that I woke up horny."

"It's fine love, I want to get inside as much I can. Making a girl takes work," Desiree smiled.

Bridget nodded before kissing her again, "Get some more sleep, I'll wake up the boys."

A while later Bridget was in the bathroom with Donovan, who was standing on his bathroom sink, "Ok, face washed?"

"Mhmm," he nodded.

"Ok my little man, let me see those teeth," she tickled him a bit, he opened his mouth, "Wow, you have almost a mouth full." she smiled.

"No biting." he reassured.

"Good, it's not nice to bite people," she stated, "Do you have to pee?" He shook his head no, "Ok, what do you want to do until mama and Benji wake up?"

"Be wi you," he pointed, "You are lots."

Bridget chuckled, "No, you are lots." She knew he must have heard Desiree call her 'my everything'.

He giggled and shook his head before hugging her. Bridget could cry, he was such a sweet boy, she picked him up and carried him downstairs, "We eat food, mommy."

"I know, I know, I'm going to cook breakfast," she said before sitting him on the counter, "Do you want to help?"

"Yes!" He cheered.

"Alright" she kissed his cheek, "Let's make mama some apple pancakes."

"Mmm," he licked his lips and rubbed his stomach, Bridget could help but laugh, he was too cute. Donovan watched her make the pancake batter and reached for the apple slices, "Apple."

"Mmhm, why don't you take some and drop them in the bowl for mommy?" Bridget asked. She smiled as she watched him place a few slices in the bowl, he clapped once he finished, "Awesome job," she smiled.

"Yay!" He giggled and hugged her, "You love."

Her heart melted, she placed a kiss on his lips, "No, You're my love. I love you so much, you make mommy very happy."

He kissed her cheek and hugged her tighter, "Bes mommy."

Bridget smiled and kissed him again, "Thank you honey."