Chapter 22- Deal

"So what can I do for you guys?" Rachel asked as she sat on her couch.

"I need those detox pills," Desiree stated.

"You need them or he needs them?" She nodded towards Nathan.

"He does," Desiree stated.

"What's your fix?" She asked him.

"...Cocaine," he said softly, he was embarrassed.

"Don't be ashamed man, it's ok. I'll be right back," she got up and left the room.

Desiree smiled at Nathan, "See told you I got your back."

"Thanks for this Des, so the pills will clean me?" He asked.

"They will wipe you clean. Be careful though, these can be addicting. I'm only giving you three,"Rachel stated as she walked back in, "Take one a day, when the third one is gone, you should be good."

"Thank you Rachel, this means a lot," he reached for the pill bottle.

She snatched it back, "Uh uh, Desi hasn't paid me yet."

"I don't need the pills, why do I have to pay?" She squinted suspiciously.

"Because you bought him here," she smirked.

"What do you want Rach?" Desiree sighed.

"One night with my Knight," she said.

"Your Knight?" The rookie was confused.

"Yes, Nathan can come too. Tonight, we are going turn up like we used to. Think back to Junior Year of College, Bucky's birthday party," Rachel stated.

"That party was beyond crazy Rachel. That was so long ago, I don't drink or smoke now, I can't be slow on the court," Desiree said.

Rachel rolled her eyes, "It's always about basketball with you isn't it? Look, do you want the pills or not?"

"Des...I need those detox pills," Nathan begged.

Desiree sighed, "One night Rach, bring it on BUT we won't be having sex and I'm not doing any big drinking."

"Deal," she smirked.

XXXXX

Rachel had invited a few friends over, it wasn't a big huge party, just a small kickback. They had bottles on bottles, Remy, Hennessy, Ciroc, Captain Morgan and more. Mixing dark and light liquor never has good outcomes.

Desiree was currently throwing up in the bathroom, what the hell did she get herself into? She didn't really drink. She danced, laughed and made a few new friends, overall she enjoyed herself but the fun stopped when her stomach suddenly turned upside down.

"Oh shit," she groaned before wiping her mouth.

"Dude, how much have you drank?" Nathan asked as he helped her stand up. She drank way more than he did.

"I don't know, I had a bottle of Hennessy to myself and a few shots of Ciroc," she stated.

"You need to get yourself together so we can get back to our hotel," he said.

"You aren't drunk?" She asked.

"Yeah kinda," he chuckled.

"Fuck What time is it?" Desiree asked.

"Almost 3am, it's not that late," he stated.

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Bridget was 30 minutes into her event when she began to panic, she hadn't talked to the rookie at all that day, she was way too busy. What if Desiree was upset with her for pushing her away all week and didn't come? What would it mean?