Chapter 7- Confirmed

Bridget hopped off of Desiree, only to be pulled back down.

Desiree fixed her shirt and herself to where she was sitting regularly on the couch instead of laying on her stomach, she pulled Bridget onto her lap, "Relax I got it."

Bridget leaned into Desiree a little, "What do you mean "you got it" ?"

"I mean I'm going to pay Patrick a little visit before my game," Desiree said.

"You have to take Nathan, he's Ben's godfather and he won't be happy to hear this, he's...always hated Patrick," Bridget stated.

"Ok, call him and tell him to come over here," Desiree said.

"You're sure? I can talk to Patrick myself-"

"Oh no, we won't be talking," Quentin said walking out of the guest room.

"You guys have to talk," Bridget said while texting Nathan.

"I'll talk to him, I promise," Desiree replied.

"I'm not promising shit," Quentin shrugged.

"Excuse Sasquatch, he's a hothead," Desiree chuckled.

"He's excused for now," Bridget said.

"Good, so when Ben wakes up, make him some breakfast and give him my present, I got him a season pass so he won't miss a home game," Desiree smiled.

"That's very sweet of you Des, he'll love it. Unfortunately, I can't make your game tonight," Bridget sighed.

"Why not?" Desiree asked with her eyebrows furrowed.

"I have a photoshoot tonight," Bridget said.

Desiree groaned, "I guess."

"Please don't be upset, I'll most likely see you tomorrow," Bridget smiled.

"I have a Nike commercial to shoot tomorrow," Desiree said.

"So I'll come to support you," Bridget shrugged.

Desiree simply nodded and kissed Bridget's forehead.

XXXXX

Desiree unlocked her all white BMW M6 Coupe, "Be careful in my car."

"Damn DK, white interior too? Classy," Quentin said.

Nathan smiled, "I like your style Knight."

Desiree chuckled, "This is my business car, the Jeep is casual."

"Oh DK, what are we going to do with all of this money!? We're going to die before it runs out," Quentin shouted happily.

"Well I'll distribute it evenly between my mom, Sky and Steph Then, hopefully I'll have a wife and kid to give the rest to," Desiree said while they zoomed through Phoenix.

"You mean Bridget and Ben," Nathan said.

Desiree laughed, "Mmm Maybe."

"Yeah Des, I see why you didn't want throw hundreds at the club the other night," Quentin said.

"Um to not waste my money on hoes?" Desiree asked.

"No Because you have a kid to take care of, they're expensive, I understand," Quentin chuckled.

"I don't mind taking care of Benjamin, so maybe you're right, so what about your money?" She asked.

"Well when I'm gone, I want your mom to take 75% of it, she took me in when she didn't have to and when she didn't have the money to. Then 15% will go to you and 10% will go to Rachel. I guess, since she's my sister," Quentin shrugged.